***OFFICIAL JETS VS JAGUARS/TWO TERRIFIC ROOKIE QBs GOING MANO Y MANO MAÑANA THREAD****

T0mShane

1 minute ago, HighPitch said:

That’s actually a great question.

if i drank 10 pints of beerand pissed that nice clean sterile urea for 160 full ounces thats still a 0.00008%.

if i had 10 buddies over and we all drank 10 pints and all peed it out we would be at a 0.0008%.

Thats 8 ten thousanths of 1 percent.

so to answer your question, in my pool there is no pee limit and in frogs pool even less.

I do draw the line at a 4 person hot tub with all 4 people peeing non stop

I've currently had 4 pints of my red rye ale, and two glasses of wine prior. The piss I just took is nearly crystal clear. If I went in a hot tub, would you swim in it?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, hawk said:

Carter is the future.  Yes, I can blame him for being used "as much" as they have.  Carter should be getting the touches, who BTW, is better already.

I mean Carter has been better that much is obvious, but you still give Coleman touches because up until today he’s been really explosive at times 

4 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

It's a strange game today.

Very strange. With the stadium being as empty as it is no excitement being generated feels like an apocalypse occurred and no one could go to game just blah atmosphere   Olympic curling has more excitement than this football game Might to switch to the Giants game as Philly is playing for a playoff spot 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jet_Engine1 said:

Just curious, what Xanadu-like Utopia do you live in?

Don’t get your bloomers in a bunch. Only messing with you. Who could beat 82 degree weather in January 

I’m in good ole NY, utopia is an understatement, this city is on such a path just look at the numbers since 19’ everything trending upwards 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ian Fleming said:

If only more people thought this way. If they did, there wouldn’t be such overpriced real estate market because of so many new residents moving in.

Yea florida sucks you guys just stay up north. Im serious. Im warning you. I had long hair before all u hippies

• Upvote 1

Just now, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Jacksonville appears smart enough to lose this game. I smell another meaningless late season win to lose out on key draft position. We are being out-tanked today.

Teams aren’t going to deliberately lose.  Fans just love being miserable 

• Upvote 1