***OFFICIAL JETS VS JAGUARS/TWO TERRIFIC ROOKIE QBs GOING MANO Y MANO MAÑANA THREAD****

T0mShane

1 minute ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Yeah, it's sad. Nah, I bitch about SoFla as much or more than anyone,  but in my line of work, I deal with the things most don't see or interact with...

But tye weather is nice, the beaches are great,  being a quick drive to the Orlando parks has been fun for the kids,  and never being in a totalitarian lock down has need a blessing.

Anyway, SoFla sucks, but there's some great places to live in Florida. Then again,  when I retire I'm looking at NC, so take what I say with a grain of salt. ? 

My daughters god mother made the plunge last year….forget where…..but there’s like 7 families in her development (not sure if that what they call it there) from Staten Island all made the move during the pandemic 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

With the way the Jets seem like they want to play on offense they should have just went with a veteran QB or drafted Mac Jones.

Zach Wilson has a big arm but doesn't throw the ball further than 10 yards from the LOS. 

They run and dink and dunk. 

Baby steps.  Let him start hitting everything he did in college in his sleep and then they’ll open it up more, but no chance even trying with no pro WRs on the field for the Jets.  Even when their starters were in this year they rarely got any separation.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Anthony Jet said:

My daughters god mother made the plunge last year….forget where…..but there’s like 7 families in her development (not sure if that what they call it there) from Staten Island all made the move during the pandemic 

Business and tiny grandchildren preclude us from ever completely pulling the pin. But had some relatives buy in St. Augustine and friends move to Lake Norman/Charlotte area. Long term ...