***OFFICIAL JETS VS JAGUARS/TWO TERRIFIC ROOKIE QBs GOING MANO Y MANO MAÑANA THREAD****

T0mShane

2 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Ron Middleton is 10x the head coach Saleh is. Manages timeouts correctly, aggressive when need be.

There is no argument. 

Demote Saleh to DC and kick slap nuts Ulbrect to the curb lol. 

Plus with Christmas over, Middleton needed work after losing his mall Santa gig. Good for the Jets. 

Just now, Jet_Engine1 said:

When did "underthrowing" a ball or throwing behind a receiver become termed "back shoulder"? Its only in the last 10 years ago that the term became a thing. It's funny how these weird Football jargon terms get thrown around. 

"Back Shoulder"

"The Screen game"

"Play-action"

? 

That was a joke. Directed at @T0mShane

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, David Harris said:

?‍♂️ 

winning a useless game with the random kickoff return TD and an OT with more TD’s than Mims.

This is the Jets to perfection.  Out there having fun winning meaningless games with random sh*t that doesn’t build anything while Thibs and Hutch slip through their fingers.

Normally id agree but the bigger picture here is ending on a positive note, zach and the run game looking better blah blah blah.

jags were picking before us anyways. We have a great draft situation coming up. Remember we wanted to tank for trevor looks like that would have been a bad idea in retrospect.

gotta win

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Pac said:

It really is uncanny how the Jets do this time and time again.  What a terrible win this would be.

For the previous, I don’t know, 5 years I would agree with you.

This season?  It is more important that they play decent football to end the year…

• Upvote 3

Just now, HighPitch said:

Normally id agree but the bigger picture here is ending on a positive note, zach and the run game looking better blah blah blah.

jags were picking before us anyways. We have a great draft situation coming up. Remember we wanted to tank for trevor looks like that would have been a bad idea in retrospect.

gotta win

Yeah I know.  Honestly I think Karlaftis will be a fine consolation but it’s reminiscent of losing out on Bosa. 

it’s just textbook for this team

ooh, could be tied up here

• Upvote 1