Other NFL games today.....12/26

Beerfish

10 minutes ago, fullblast said:

Darnold got booed by Carolina fans when he was put into the game and a Fire Rhule chant broke out in the second half. Panthers are a mess.

And they started 3-0. Newton should not even sniff a football field and you can tell just watching Carolina that they are very poorly coached. I think there is a growing chance Panthers fire Rhule this season. 

9 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

And they started 3-0. Newton should not even sniff a football field and you can tell just watching Carolina that they are very poorly coached. I think there is a growing chance Panthers fire Rhule this season. 

I think his contract was in the 60 mil range. Wonder how much they would have to eat. 

8 minutes ago, Trotter said:

I think his contract was in the 60 mil range. Wonder how much they would have to eat. 

Like $42 million so maybe he sticks around because of that but at the same time if you know he is the wrong guy maybe you just need to recognize the mistake and move on.  

Man there are a LOT of stupid football players.  Johnson just totally carelessly drops the ball for no reason trying to carry it in one hand, just idiotic.  Then instead of scrambling to try and recover it he is slamming his hands on the ground because he is mad at fumbling.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Man there are a LOT of stupid football players.  Johnson just totally carelessly drops the ball for no reason trying to carry it in one hand, just idiotic.  Then instead of scrambling to try and recover it he is slamming his hands on the ground because he is mad at fumbling.

On the other hand, I saw Michael Carter make a really smart play today. I think it was the 4th quarter, a run up the gut. He got stopped at the LOS and they were trying to rip the ball out and I saw him drop a knee. Never noticed a player do that before. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

On the other hand, I saw Michael Carter make a really smart play today. I think it was the 4th quarter, a run up the gut. He got stopped at the LOS and they were trying to rip the ball out and I saw him drop a knee. Never noticed a player do that before. 

Michael Carter was awesome today and no one is even noticing.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

Michael Carter was awesome today and no one is even noticing.

He should have gotten the ball even more than he did. I don't hate Coleman as I did in the beginning of the season because he moves the chains but Carter is the future. Maybe they didn't want to overdo the ankle.

• Upvote 1

The Giants got crushed by the Eagles but a key story of that game was the first start at Qb of former Georgia and Buffalo Bills Qb Jake Fromm. I have nothing against the guy and usually root for a player getting a chance to play. He didn’t do well and he was benched for another guy underperforming for the Giants at QB, Mike Glennon. But hard to root for anyone like Fromm based on things he’s said in the past including racist texts. Not just a little racist but a lot racist. People make mistakes esp on social media and it’s a good thing to forgive esp if someone admits their mistake. But this guy only apologized after he was caught. Based on what he said I kind of don’t believe him.