Other NFL games today.....12/26

Beerfish

3 minutes ago, Lith said:

Wilson is not the same guy.  probably came back too early from that hand injury.  I think this moves us up to 4 & 7.

Apparently its a very hard injury to come back from. Brady Quinn had the same injury in his first season and said after he felt like he'd put his hand on a hot plate, lost feel for his throws. 

• Upvote 1

This scenario does not surprise me at all.  You can look at some of my posts before this year.

Seattle was showing signs later last year of heading towards the cliff.  Russel Wilsons superior play was the only thing keeping that team afloat.  Their oline was poor and russ holds the ball to make plays taking more shots each year.  They also had no picks to improve with and Adams as we have said was so massively overrated it is not funny.

Wilsons injury was no surprise either to me, the amount he got smacked around and never got hurt, sooner or later it is every ones turn to get hurt.

I thought the Jets would be a bit better than they are but I always thought we would get two top 10 picks and maybe the jets having the better record.

1 minute ago, Jets723 said:

Getting AVT and a top 10 pick for Jamal Adams is as big of a theft as you can possibly get 

Its really unreal. They thought they were trading two sub-25 picks and a low third for Adams but in the end it will be

Adams, a 3rd and a fourth for AVT and a Top 10 pick in the draft AND $18 million in gained salary value.  A good non JAG FA can be had for $9 million so add two solid depth pieces as well. That is just crazy.

People will blame his finger for his play but Wilson was in rapid decline before that

• Upvote 1