To my fellow Loyal Jet Fans

kevinc855

4 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

It’s been a tough year, no doubt. It’s actually been a rough decade. But today we got a Christmas W. Could care less about “draft position” etc. You come To the games to root your team for a win.

As I looked around the stadium I noticed how empty it was. I mean it was bad. But on every play, even when it hurt, Jets fans clapped on 3rd down and rooted for this team. I just want to say a thank you to all the Jet fans who came out today when you coulda be elsewhere. 

Coming out the stadium I took this pic. The sun was setting on a Jets win and I believe will rise in 2022 for us. We will remember these December 2021 games, and how hard it was when it get gets better.

Heres to the Jets fan! 

0C3A9665-8BC9-4BB9-9696-FE3C0B13D9E6.jpeg

Salute GIF

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Related: Kevin found the guy in section 201 who sells the good peyote

I haven’t been back to the stadium since the Bills game on Nov.14th. So there was no dice in the 200s.

14 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

I always thought that guy was in 346

Tell that a$$hole Randy, he still owes me  $$$ for fronting him those two cacti buttons at the Halloween game vs Cindy for those degenerate Bengals fans from Ohio in section 342.

Hey, it’s cheaper than beer and actually makes watching Jets football an entertaining trip and game-day fan experience 

I kid, folks  lol 😁

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, 92ShaunEllis92 said:

I haven’t been back to the stadium since the Bills game on Nov.14th. So there was no dice in the 200s.

Tell that a$$hole Randy, he still owes me  $$$ for fronting him those two cacti buttons at the Halloween game vs Cindy for those degenerate Bengals fans from Ohio in section 342.

Hey, it’s cheaper than beer and actually makes watching Jets football an entertaining trip of experience 

I kid, folks  lol 😁

Do you kid 😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, bla bla bla said:

Sucks about the draft pick, I get it, but man I really do like the future of Zach and I like that at least for another year or two I don't have to worry about drafting a QB.

Didn’t we all say the same exact thing about Sam Darnold after December ‘18? 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, 92ShaunEllis92 said:

Yes, that feeling lasted until we hired Gase unfortunately. After that it felt like Sam was going to have to overcome Gase. I mean heck, the coach we almost had in Matt Rhule was so convinced Sam was the guy he traded a 2, 4, and 6th for a QB who was dead last in the league in every statistical category for 2 years straight.

• Upvote 2

I went today, that was as empty as I’ve ever seen that dump.  But Jax fans don’t travel well so all of the gang green faithful were loud and proud all 20,000 of us.  Now the Jets were down TWENTY players due to the Rona.  20. I’m not gonna go into this guy that guy the other guy was out top three receivers were out to starting guards were out etc. so on so forth the team showed a lot of heart it seems that they all like each other there’s no dissension and I firmly believe that this is a team that is on the rise. Zach will not lighting it up for the year showed escapability and that he could run the ball and didn’t panic when he had to know if he had his top three receivers perhaps one of them would’ve got an opening at some point unlike Denzel Mims who cannot catch, does not fight back to the ball ,and certainly does not get any separation, that being said I think there are a lot of positives coming for us next year as long as we do well in the draft and free agency

There is certainly a lot of positives to take out of this year just don’t read the Jets beat writers they all suck

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, kevinc855 said:

It’s been a tough year, no doubt. It’s actually been a rough decade. But today we got a Christmas W. Could care less about “draft position” etc. You come To the games to root your team for a win.

As I looked around the stadium I noticed how empty it was. I mean it was bad. But on every play, even when it hurt, Jets fans clapped on 3rd down and rooted for this team. I just want to say a thank you to all the Jet fans who came out today when you coulda be elsewhere. 

Coming out the stadium I took this pic. The sun was setting on a Jets win and I believe will rise in 2022 for us. We will remember these December 2021 games, and how hard it was when it get gets better.

Heres to the Jets fan! 

So you are loyal if you go to the game, stand on 3rd down and the Jets win.  But other than those 3 hours 3-4 times a year, it is ok to demand incessently that the coaches and GM be fired, the the QB be benched, that the team is terrible from top to bottom and that next season is completely irrelevant as is planning for the future.  And you are disloyal if you think the GM and Coach deserve another season or two, that the QB needs time to grow, that the team needs time to mature and more talent, and that all is not lost even if the team loses in 2021.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

So you are loyal if you go to the game, stand on 3rd down and the Jets win.  But other than those 3 hours 3-4 times a year, it is ok to demand incessently that the coaches and GM be fired, the the QB be benched, that the team is terrible from top to bottom and that next season is completely irrelevant as is planning for the future.  

Yes 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

57 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

Sucks about the draft pick, I get it, but man I really do like the future of Zach and I like that at least for another year or two I don't have to worry about drafting a QB.

Uhm, we still have to worry about that possibility.  Zach has hardly cemented his place with this franchise.  Beating maybe the worst team in the NFL (aided by a 103 yard KR and a fluky run) shouldn’t put anybody’s concerns to rest.  If Zach stinks next year we’re going to be right back in the QB market. 

Disclaimer: This does NOT mean I am rooting for Zach to fail.  I want him to be great.  

Heres to the Jets fan! 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

So you are loyal if you go to the game, stand on 3rd down and the Jets win.  But other than those 3 hours 3-4 times a year, it is ok to demand incessently that the coaches and GM be fired, the the QB be benched, that the team is terrible from top to bottom and that next season is completely irrelevant as is planning for the future.  

Are you serious?

8 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Uhm, we still have to worry about that possibility.  Zach has hardly cemented his place with this franchise.  Beating maybe the worst team in the NFL (aided by a 103 yard KR and a fluky run) shouldn’t put anybody’s concerns to rest.  If Zach stinks next year we’re going to be right back in the QB market. 

Disclaimer: This does NOT mean I am rooting for Zach to fail.  I want him to be great.  

Zach's job security has little to do with how he has performed. For me it's a combination of faith he will improve + the roster will improve + the coaching staff will improve + no other realistic option via FA/Trade/Draft. Is there one you are targeting?

I get that it's better to cut bait if you think a QB is bad but unless you think there is a franchise guy available it seems like building the team around Zach will at best case help him become a franchise QB and at worst case will help a new QB in 2 years be in a better situation.

Zach's job security has little to do with how he has performed. For me it's a combination of faith he will improve + the roster will improve + the coaching staff will improve + no other realistic option via FA/Trade/Draft. Is there one you are targeting?

I get that it's better to cut bait if you think a QB is bad but unless you think there is a franchise guy available it seems like building the team around Zach will at best case help him become a franchise QB and at worst case will help a new QB in 2 years be in a better situation.

Considering how many draft picks we have, I’m not getting my hopes up over Bryce Young (who supposedly is can’t-miss).  I’ll still be hopeful for Zach for now but I’m not optimistic so far.  

I’m throwing today’s game out.  Let’s see him play well against Tampa and Buffalo. 

3 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

He didn’t play that great today.  He played just fine but threw for only 102 yards and his biggest play was a run where he (smartly) took advantage of the defense easing up to avoid a penalty. 

I'm busting your balls.

But in all seriousness, if Zach can get through the next 2 games without an INT I'd be very impressed. Both the Bucs and Bills should be teams we need to throw against and both have very good defenses.

I want to see us get in some shoot outs these next 2 games especially with Moore coming back.

I'm busting your balls.

But in all seriousness, if Zach can get through the next 2 games without an INT I'd be very impressed. Both the Bucs and Bills should be teams we need to throw against and both have very good defenses.

I want to see us get in some shoot outs these next 2 games especially with Moore coming back.

I could live with a couple of INTs if he would show a “gunslinger“ side to his game.  Show me some upside, Zach.  You’re #2 OA.  You’re not here to be a “game manager”.  

Yea and many did punt! 

But this is the time you start weeding out the loyal and fair weather fans 

What do you get for being a loyal fan?  A pat on the back?  Need to be told you are a better fan or something. Ok. Good for you.  You did well. Keep up the great work. Lol. 

2 hours ago, 92ShaunEllis92 said:

Denzel Mims who cannot catch

Been saying for a long time that the draft is a crapshoot, especially with he Jets,

hopefully that will change for the better (maybe it already has). Very soon.

we will be positioned very well this year. We weren’t getting number 1 or 2 anyway

i rather a win then a draft position we weren’t going to get.