To my fellow Loyal Jet Fans

kevinc855

24 minutes ago, Rangers1 said:

we will be positioned very well this year. We weren’t getting number 1 or 2 anyway

i rather a win then a draft position we weren’t going to get.

We weren’t going to get it if we beat Jacksonville.  Had we lost, there was a great chance we’d finish 3-14 and have been #1 or #2 OA.  Now there’s a great chance we’ll finish 4-13 and pick around 4-5

5 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

We weren’t going to get it if we beat Jacksonville.  Had we lost, there was a great chance we’d finish 3-14 and have been #1 or #2 OA.  Now there’s a great chance we’ll finish 4-13 and pick around 4-5

That’s still ok and with the other choices, it’s still good

I like wins, what can I say

3 hours ago, johnnyjet said:

I went today, that was as empty as I’ve ever seen that dump.  But Jax fans don’t travel well so all of the gang green faithful were loud and proud all 20,000 of us.  Now the Jets were down TWENTY players due to the Rona.  20. I’m not gonna go into this guy that guy the other guy was out top three receivers were out to starting guards were out etc. so on so forth the team showed a lot of heart it seems that they all like each other there’s no dissension and I firmly believe that this is a team that is on the rise. Zach will not lighting it up for the year showed escapability and that he could run the ball and didn’t panic when he had to know if he had his top three receivers perhaps one of them would’ve got an opening at some point unlike Denzel Mims who cannot catch, does not fight back to the ball ,and certainly does not get any separation, that being said I think there are a lot of positives coming for us next year as long as we do well in the draft and free agency

There is certainly a lot of positives to take out of this year just don’t read the Jets beat writers they all suck

Did you have some peyote as well?

4 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

It’s been a tough year, no doubt. It’s actually been a rough decade. But today we got a Christmas W. Could care less about “draft position” etc. You come To the games to root your team for a win.

As I looked around the stadium I noticed how empty it was. I mean it was bad. But on every play, even when it hurt, Jets fans clapped on 3rd down and rooted for this team. I just want to say a thank you to all the Jet fans who came out today when you coulda be elsewhere. 

Coming out the stadium I took this pic. The sun was setting on a Jets win and I believe will rise in 2022 for us. We will remember these December 2021 games, and how hard it was when it get gets better.

Heres to the Jets fan! 

0C3A9665-8BC9-4BB9-9696-FE3C0B13D9E6.jpeg

The most loyal fans were in the stadium rooting them on that is why even with a small crowd the stadium was loud. I was there and thrilled with the win today. The young talent came through. 

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

It’s been a tough year, no doubt. It’s actually been a rough decade. But today we got a Christmas W. Could care less about “draft position” etc. You come To the games to root your team for a win.

As I looked around the stadium I noticed how empty it was. I mean it was bad. But on every play, even when it hurt, Jets fans clapped on 3rd down and rooted for this team. I just want to say a thank you to all the Jet fans who came out today when you coulda be elsewhere. 

Coming out the stadium I took this pic. The sun was setting on a Jets win and I believe will rise in 2022 for us. We will remember these December 2021 games, and how hard it was when it get gets better.

Heres to the Jets fan! 

I appreciate this perspective Kevin!

10 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

Heres to the Jets fan! 

So happy they got the win for you guys. @Maxman especially. After all, suppose to be fun. 

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Uhm, we still have to worry about that possibility.  Zach has hardly cemented his place with this franchise.  Beating maybe the worst team in the NFL (aided by a 103 yard KR and a fluky run) shouldn’t put anybody’s concerns to rest.  If Zach stinks next year we’re going to be right back in the QB market. 

Disclaimer: This does NOT mean I am rooting for Zach to fail.  I want him to be great.  

Very true. He may improve a whole bunch next year, maybe just a little, may stay the same ... and he may plummet off the face of the earth.

I'm hopeful - but not convinced. Can't afford to be hitting the big reset button again in one or two years' time.

Was great to see a win.  The stadium was a ghost town.  Between the teams poor record, people with their families for the holidays and some fans who have tested positive for Covid it was empty.  Was still great to see a win.  Draft picks are great but at some point in time they need to learn to win.  I also loved the aggressiveness of the interim HC.  

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1