Captain Morgan Activated Off Covid List

jetsrule128

7 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Same with my daughter. She tested positive on Christmas Eve morning. My nephew and brother in law did also.

We canceled Christmas and I got out of Long Island and headed back to SC.

It’s really spreading like wild fire up there. I’m laying low this week just in case, which sucks. It’s 70 degrees and the courses are in beautiful shape right now. ?

Im going to Carolina Beach tomorrow …. Covid be damned.  Im vaxxed, ill wear a mask.  

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Super nice, really down to earth too. After the first round our foursome had drinks together, and we made plans to go to dinner together with our significant others at a local Italian place. @The Crusher (guess which one?)

She was sponsored by PXG at the time, and their local rep joined us. She asked him to fit me and the other two guys for a set of irons and wedges, and he got them for us at cost. He’s my go to guy for equipment now, thanks to Paige.

419393072_Screenshot_20211228-212911_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.e9b3b8fffb82ed3958bbf81ac1f557d5.jpg

Lol, she seems like she's got a great sense of humor.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Green Ghost said:

Super nice, really down to earth too. After the first round our foursome had drinks together, and we made plans to go to dinner together with our significant others at a local Italian place. @The Crusher (guess which one?)

She was sponsored by PXG at the time, and their local rep joined us. She asked him to fit me and the other two guys for a set of irons and wedges, and he got them for us at cost. He’s my go to guy for equipment now, thanks to Paige.

Caprese salad, past fagioli, angel hair pasta with mainara sauce, appetizer then two perfectly cooked mammoth pork chops? Shot in the dark? If you say Greg Norman grill so help me God…. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

52 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Caprese salad, past fagioli, angel hair pasta with mainara sauce, appetizer then two perfectly cooked mammoth pork chops? Shot in the dark? If you say Greg Norman grill so help me God…. 

Those pork chops… ?
Every once in a while we’ll go to a different Italian place down here, and i always find myself sitting at the table thinking “why couldn’t we just fu** ing go to Umbertos?”

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Those pork chops…. ?

It’s really amazing how huge they are yet juicy through and through, lightly seasoned and cooked perfectly every time. Been going there for 16-18 years. Never disappointed. I always sneak out a couple pieces of bread to feed the coy fish on my way out , haha 

• Upvote 3