Salty Indy sports article (Insults the great Revis)

JTJet

Personally I find this type of stuff extremely amusing. 

So I'm scrolling through a local news feed here in Indy and come across an article about Reggie Wayne being a finalist for the HOF. 

Nobody will ever argue that, guy was great. 

What I find amusing is the one picture that they choose for the article is the one picture that was probably the worst game of his career, getting shut down during Revis' historic 09 season. 

3 for 33 yards. 

1895559612_Screenshot_20211231-082950_SamsungInternet.jpg.1b34ee2e5832557a8d634f84dba96d56.jpg

Revis put him on that island during arguably one of the best seasons Reggie ever had.

Choose a more flattering picture people damn!

47 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Today's unis throughout the league are horrible. they all have that stupid video game/anime look to them.  They suck.  I used to buy jerseys.  But not since the release of the current abominations.

Chargers are A+

2 hours ago, JTJet said:

Personally I find this type of stuff extremely amusing. 

So I'm scrolling through a local news feed here in Indy and come across an article about Reggie Wayne being a finalist for the HOF. 

Nobody will ever argue that, guy was great. 

What I find amusing is the one picture that they choose for the article is the one picture that was probably the worst game of his career, getting shut down during Revis' historic 09 season. 

3 for 33 yards. 

1895559612_Screenshot_20211231-082950_SamsungInternet.jpg.1b34ee2e5832557a8d634f84dba96d56.jpg

Revis put him on that island during arguably one of the best seasons Reggie ever had.

Choose a more flattering picture people damn!

Yea, you sound like a sensitive Jet fan. The content team that helped get this article posted surely didn’t put this much thought into the selection of the image. It’s probably a photo they 1.) own rights to, and 2.) popped up early in the image search.

Thats usually the criteria. Not triggering Jet fans.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Yea, you sound like a sensitive Jet fan. The content team that helped get this article posted surely didn’t put this much thought into the selection of the image. It’s probably a photo they 1.) own rights to, and 2.) popped up early in the image search.

Wanna make a receiver look worthy ? Find a picture of him shoving his hand into the face  of possibly the best cover corner for a short time ever!

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Good lord are you taking that way too seriously. 

2 hours ago, frankiepapa said:

Love this board... from not liking a picture in a game where Revis was great, to a discussion about uniforms back to Revis, all in the same thread...

Happy, healthy and safe new year to all!!

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Threads about the Jets being “disrespected” and talking about clothes.  It’s what JN does.

• Sympathy 1

4 hours ago, JTJet said:

Chargers are A+

"Powder Blue" is for p*ssies.

I think guys heard someone once say during a broadcast, "Those chargers uniforms are the best in the league" when they were 12 or so, and it became ingrained as an opinion. **** them. They're almost as weak and effeminate as Miamis teal trash. 

Stop it.

? 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

4 minutes ago, y2k8 said:

How things work: Journalists don't write headlines or select images.

I very much doubt the assistant that pulled that photo had any other thought than "this photo looks good".

The 22 year old intern that selected the file photo has no idea who Revis is. Probably thinks Revis is the guy that hangs out with Butthead

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

The 22 year old intern that selected the file photo has no idea who Revis is. Probably thinks Revis is the guy that hangs out with Butthead

Meanwhile he has even less of an idea of who Beavis and Butthead are.

How are you gonna take something a 22-year old likely knows nothing about and then reference something he is even LESS likely to know anything about, ya Boomer?  ?

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Meanwhile he has even less of an idea of who Beavis and Butthead are.

How are you gonna take something a 22-year old likely knows nothing about and then reference something he is even LESS likely to know anything about, ya Boomer?  ?

Revis and Butthead are still a thing, They even made a new season a couple of years ago for MTV.

Revis Island was a thing for 10 minutes, pretty much only in NY. 

My kids classmates all know who "The Great Cornholio" is...but that might actually be my fault.