*** College Football Game Day 12/31 *** - The playoffs begin

Beerfish

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Zach Wilson is objectively more attractive than Trevor Lawrence, but Lawrence gets the prime time Subway commercial? Further proof that the old “playing in NY is huge for marketing” is a canard.

Also the most overrated commercial spokesman over the last 25 years.

9 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Neal at 4, Williams at 6? Lock it in

On a play where Neal fails to set the edge and the running back fails to gain any meaningful yardage?

Edit: this is what’s funny about the internet. Geoff Schwartz posts that to show that the LB made a great play but everyone knows Evan Neal so they assume the praise is for the LT who lost the rep.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Do you know how many people across this grand country of ours pay good money for Olive Garden pasta, you elitist bastard?

My wife, who was born in Brooklyn, LOVES Olive Garden. It's disturbing.  We go there on occasion and I stare at the menu for 20 minutes, waiting for something appetizing to appear...

It's atrocious, Chow Hall level dining. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

My wife, who was born in Brooklyn, LOVES Olive Garden. It's disturbing.  We go there on occasion and I stare at the menu for 20 minutes, waiting for something appetizing to appear...

Its pasta and breadsticks.

Lower your expectations drama queen. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

You Michelin Star dining ass mother f*****

• Haha 3

Just about every game they have played this year, Bama has looked beatable.  Except against us.  Furstrating watching Cincy shut down their passing game today when we couldn't slow them down a few weeks ago.  Too bad we don't have corners like Bryant and Gardner.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

On a play where Neal fails to set the edge and the running back fails to gain any meaningful yardage?

Edit: this is what’s funny about the internet. Geoff Schwartz posts that to show that the LB made a great play but everyone knows Evan Neal so they assume the praise is for the LT who lost the rep.

Looks like he won the rep to me and 70 missed his block to spring the LB free, but to each their own… The focus is on Neal because he’s a top 5 pick in the draft. Definitely a nice play by the LB plugging the hole the Neal opened up

• Upvote 1