*** College Football Game Day 12/31 *** - The playoffs begin

Beerfish

2 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Sorry, but if you’re a Georgia fan you don’t get to say that.
Not after the way your team looked against Alabama.

I can't argue with this.  Cincy earned the spot.  They lost to Bama.  No shame in that.

Go Dawgs!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, heymangold said:

Shows how mad I am that Cincy was allowed to be in the playoff

It unquestionably should have been Notre Dame in that game. 

The whole way it's done is ******* stupid, it needs to hurry up and get to the expanded playoffs, weed out the teams like Cincy early on. 

Just now, JTJet said:

The whole way it's done is ******* stupid, it needs to hurry up and get to the expanded playoffs, weed out the teams like Cincy early on. 

Notre dame, another fraud football school.   Cincy beat them, so no, they didn’t belong either.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JTJet said:

Cincinnati beat Norte Dame 24- 13 this year, but don’t let that stop you from polishing your shamrock.… 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Had to work, missed the game... what's the summary? I saw the scored... kind of looked like a slow grinding death by Alabama.

Bama played bored and safe. Felt like they could have run it up any time if they wanted to but they wanted to ensure being at full strength for the national championship and also not show too much. Awful game.

• Upvote 2

Just now, heymangold said:

Notre dame, another fraud football school.   Cincy beat them, so no, they didn’t belong either.

Yeah that loss doesnt mean sh*t,  ND played plenty of good programs this year. Stanford, Georgia Tech, Purdue, Wisconsin, USC, VT, UNC. 

Cincy played Indiana, Murray State, Tulane, Temple.. line up of powerhouses right there. They didnt play a Power 5 schedule and it showed tonight why they're were actually undefeated. 

8 minutes ago, JTJet said:

I think Baylor or Ok St, and probably Baylor given the head to head. I guess you could make a case for the Buckeyes but after they got shellacked by Michigan it would have been hard to justify them given the two losses. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Cincinnati beat Norte Dame 24- 13 this year, but don’t let that stop you from polishing your shamrock.… 

I don't give two sh*ts about Notre Dame just because I live Indiana. 

But Notre Dame played an infinitely harder schedule than Cincy. 

9 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Had to work, missed the game... what's the summary? I saw the score/stats... kind of looked like a slow grinding death by Alabama.

Yeah that essentially sums it up the game was won on the two lines of scrimmage.  Cincy was okay, did not get totally out classed, Ridder was not good though at all.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, JTJet said:

I don't give two sh*ts about Notre Dame just because I live Indiana. 

But Notre Dame played an infinitely harder schedule than Cincy. 

Who did they beat on Championship Saturday when everyone else was playing for a Conference title? I have no sympathy for them as long as they stay independent. 

I really don’t get the hate for Cincinnati. If we’re going to say every team Alabama beats by 21 doesn’t belong… not many teams belong.

Just now, Green Ghost said:

Who did the beat on Championship Saturday when everyone else was playing for a Conference title? I have no sympathy for them as long as they stay independent. 

I really don’t get the hate for Cincinnati. If we’re going to say every team Alabama beats by 21 doesn’t belong… not many teams belong.

I agree that the time for independence is long over but money is reality for the tv rights. 

I'm not saying Cincy doesn't belong because they lost to Bama, I'm saying they dont belong because their schedule was a cupcake. They barely beat ND. 

Cincy at 13-0 with a soft schedule

Or 

ND at 12-1 with a hard schedule

If Cincy plays the schedule that ND played, 100 bucks says they wouldnt have even been in a bowl game. 

2 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Wait, there a giy on Georgia named...

200-2.gif.e9ad223f0030bc2f00a4cd49f11f7f38.gif

Lol. 

This is my NYE party tonight. Blowing up the Death Star at midnight. 

Unfortunately that means the 4th quarter of this game goes off of the big screen lol. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Lol. 

This is my NYE party tonight. Blowing up the Death Star at midnight. 

Unfortunately that means the 4th quarter of this game goes off of the big screen lol. 

Which one? ? 

Gotta go with the original, no offense to Lando and Wedge.

Happy New Year!

Just now, Jet_Engine1 said:

Which one? ? 

Gotta go with the classic!

Happy New Year!

Yeah always Death Star 1, it's a cleaner end to the movie to celebrate NYE. 

Although, Jedi will always be my favorite of all the movies.

star wars film GIF by Vue

• Upvote 1