*** College Football Game Day 12/31 *** - The playoffs begin

Beerfish

11 minutes ago, PS17 said:

I am talking about the playoff games only. The final four and championship games. They usually stink.

Yes they do and also don’t feel very representative of what CFB is all about.  If they expand the playoffs soon, this neutral site stuff has to stop until the title game.  

If this game was being played at the Big House which is currently 40 degrees and rainy, might be a bit of an equalizer.

1 minute ago, heymangold said:

Ok great.  And give them a month to prepare for the game and I’d bet they’d perform better then Cincy.

A month to prepare for Nick Saban doesn't tend to do teams any good.  Since Ole Miss was playing tight games against Liberty and Vanderbilt the month prior, I'm skeptical that they would have bucked that trend.  

4 minutes ago, heymangold said:

Another team that shoulda been in over Cincy. 

edit: I take this one back haha

heymangold be like:  "Just put any P5 in over Cincinnati, because I think G5 football is stupid and should be its own, separate division.  I also hate the NCAA Tournament, because the potential for upsets make my d**k go soft."

Looks like the SEC is kicking a. I’ll take Ala in national championship they’re pretty much a machine on the college level. Look they replace Mac Jones with a guy who wins the Heisman his second season after being a backup last season. Saban and his big time coaching staff recruit like crazy and get kids to go there on the way to the next level. It’s big business there.