Call me crazy, but I think this upcoming game against the Bucs is a big one for several reasons

Alka

13 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Nothing is taking hold, this is an expansion level roster, and if Wilson doesn’t pan out, it will be for another 5 years.

This CS has shown you nothing to think they’re going to be here more than 2 more years at most.

Becton, Mims and the rest of the ‘20 draft look like a disaster.

Wilson looks worse than even the most pessimistic fans thought he would. We’re all hoping somehow, some way he’s able to turn it around.

AVT has been good, but he’s a 1st round pick we moved up to get to play LG. The Carters and Moore have been talked about here like they’re future stars, when in reality they’d be 2nd or 3rd stringers on a decent roster.

Despite all the high picks Douglas has had, we still don’t have a single player who has shown to be anything more than someone good enough to get minutes with a terrible team.

Other than "AVT has been good" - I disagree with everything you've stated.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Matt39 said:

When are fans allowed to have expectations? Douglas has two full drafts, a top two pick at QB, a handpicked coach who was highly thought of. Time to compete. Not expecting a win, but this game needs to be close in the 4th. Time to show the fanbase the needle is turning.

So how are you feeling? 

Proud of this team, but the CS let this team down today, and not sure how you can face 53 men and tell them, guys that was a heck of a game... It's a building block that we need.  If I'm the HC, I look them in the eye and say that one was on us. 

• Upvote 1

The Jets should have won today, but at least I can hold my head up high, knowing that I have not been embarrassed by my prediction of a Jets win, and feel vindicated by their play today.

My prediction might have been a reach to most on this board, but I truly believed that the Jets would win today, and I promise to continue to speak my mind in the future without any embarrassment.

Thank you very much!!

3 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Is it just me or is Zack changing the call at the LOS for the first time today? I don't remember seeing it before but I usually drink a lot.

I think they were calling two plays in the huddle and he was just switching to the second call once he read the defense.  Not quite the same thing as changing the plays, but a great step in the right direction in his development!  

• Upvote 1

On 12/31/2021 at 4:27 PM, Alka said:

Jets just coming off a win;  getting many players back from injury/covid; last home game of the season; opportunity to play against the reigning Super Bowl Champs and Tom Brady.  The Bucs already won their division, and seems like a pipe dream to get the #1 seed even with 2 more wins.

Jets have young hungry talent who want to show on tape and Jets coaches that they are players for the future, and their future.  

Zach Wilson looking better and more comfortable.

I know I won't be respected for declaring that the Jets will win this game, but I believe that the Jets will in fact win this game.

Someone had to do it!!!!!

Cheers GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 1