Do what you want with this information

2 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

With that said, a long way to go still, but it should be very encouraging to every Jet

As someone who hated the pick and has been very unimpressed with him as a player, yesterday was the first time I felt like Zach Wilson might be a viable starting QB in the NFL some day. He did a bunch of things yesterday that he simply wasn’t doing prior, and that’s encouraging.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Whos asking for a Mia culpa, I havent said a word about 80 and your endless rant the night before the game.  

Though I do think it interesting that after posting 75-100 times how Zach sucks and will play like shlt against the Bucs 80 was on "vacation" after he showed a lot of improvement and was the reason the Jets were even in, nevermind leading for all of 30 seconds in the game as opposed to his expert prediction.  

I agree. @Jetsfan80 is a spineless weasel. All cartilage, that guy. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

I think we all agree that we saw improvement yesterday. I don’t know why you guys insist on demanding mea culpas every time Wilson shows a pulse, though. It’s unhealthy.

If he shows out against Buffalo then we can agree we might be looking like things can really pick up next year. If he comes slamming back down to earth? Oh Buffalos defense blah blah blah won’t be making this fat man feel any better about the future of this snake bitten franchise. He 100% needs and must do it again next week!  

• Upvote 1