Jets wil*l upset** Bucs and pre*vent TB *from #1 seed *on* Sunday** official Gamedread**

3 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

So I have COVID ladies and gents.

is this score a fever dream or what?

Ah, that sucks, sorry to hear man.  I similarly questioned my own COVID-sanity when in your shoes last week while watching Wilson's 50+ yard scramble.

Maybe the real secret for Jets success is we just each sacrifice our own personal health and well-being to the football gods, for the good of the team.  We're all just doing our part, you know.

• Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Dunnie said:

Fant

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

That could be a problem.

Just now, fullblast said:

Michael Carter injured again. Need a legit #1 back to pair with him next year. He isn’t going to hold up being the #1 guy.

Concussion doesn't have anything to do with size; nor is a high ankle sprain; but yes need a strong rotation of RBs.

2 minutes ago, bostonmajet said:

maybe too late to resign Berios on the cheap, but you can't beet having a good/great KR, PR, and a baller as a WR. Crebet like - too small, but plays bigger.

Yeah, was just beginning to wonder how much Berrios would be asking for... I heard he me be in the 3-4M range... Wondering if that's creeping up towards the 5-6M range now. :)