Jets wil*l upset** Bucs and pre*vent TB *from #1 seed *on* Sunday** official Gamedread**

Just now, Alentador31 said:

We are still winning lol you guys are hopeless. 

Seriously 

Everyone thought this would be a 30+ point blowout loss.

Instead it’s been the most enjoyable Jets game of the season with our young QB having his best performance while the offense around him is in total shambles.

Good game any way it goes

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 2

4 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

I won't lie, my pessimistic side couldn't help me but to throw in Brown in my swing spot in fantasy football finals.

Yet I don't even care anymore, I'll gladly laugh at that nutjobs disappearance as I look to win one player short (besides, elsewhere Ja'Marr Chase is doing more than enough to cover my WRs).

He needed 1 TD and like 80 yards to hit some pretty big incentives, so I bet his yardage prop over and for him to score a TD.  Both lost now along with the ridiculous beat on Carter ovr 54.5 rushing yards and ovr 63.5 rushing and receiving yards. 

Just now, FidelioJet said:

He's not working with much..

but nothing old about how he's playing.  He's not missing open receivers or forcing balls where they're not supposed to be. 

He's under pressure and no ones open - he's doing what he can.

Exactly 

• Upvote 1

Just now, ausman said:

Being able to play all four quarters and close teams out is the final step that this team is just not (yet?) capable of taking.  Three good quarters against the defending champs is undeniable progress though.

True although we are missing like half our team ? 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, 92ShaunEllis92 said:

In a shock surprise, Bowle’s defense will be overwhelmed by a LeFleurian commitment to the run and screen game to #32 and Wilson will try to test the injured Bucs’ 2dary. 

Jets weirdly upset a sloppy TB 26-24 for a tease of hope to Jets fans at the onset of 2022 and the home finale of a painful and unbearably ugly year sans mono. 

2 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

He's not working with much..

but nothing old about how he's playing.  He's not missing open receivers or forcing balls where they're not supposed to be. 

He's under pressure and no ones open - he's doing what he can.

Berrios needs to be open in 0.5 seconds otherwise it will be a sack.