Jets wil*l upset** Bucs and pre*vent TB *from #1 seed *on* Sunday** official Gamedread**

2 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Both of these announcers can go suck a giant c*ck. Sorry, but **** these assholes. 

I hope Moose Johnson contracts gonorrhea. 

He’d have to find a well used prostitute willing to debase herself however.  Not likely.

Just now, ultraJETfan said:

LaFleur needs to show he can adjust to the blitz. Seems like he's calling the wrong plays just like he did against Miami in the 2nd half. 

I agree - but there is little you can do if you don't have the OL or play makers - you can't do much without blocking deep in own territory.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

He's not working with much..

but nothing old about how he's playing.  He's not missing open receivers or forcing balls where they're not supposed to be. 

He's under pressure and no ones open - he's doing what he can.

Another bounce pass, and that pass to Cole was way off, although that honestly could've been Cole running the wrong route.

He's not falling apart, and he certainly has suffered from a few injuries, but it looks like the Tampa D has adjusted and he can't adjust himself.

Here's to hoping he closes this one out, because now that it looks possible, I really, really want it.

3 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

He needed 1 TD and like 80 yards to hit some pretty big incentives, so I bet his yardage prop over and for him to score a TD.  Both lost now along with the ridiculous beat on Carter ovr 54.5 rushing yards and ovr 63.5 rushing and receiving yards. 

Oh wow, that's absolutely brutal.

2 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

He's not working with much..

but nothing old about how he's playing.  He's not missing open receivers or forcing balls where they're not supposed to be. 

He's under pressure and no ones open - he's doing what he can.

Agree. There’s a discernible difference between his tempo of play in this game compres to earlier in the season. 

Bowles is throwing some good blitzes at him and Wilson has demonstrated to finally show he can be apt in this offense. Take into account the lack of starters and TB talented D, despite their depleted roster, is HIGHLY MORE PROMISING than what we’ve seen all season thus far and AT LEAST GOVE HOPE & possible GLIMPSE that HE CAN adapt and play at this level. 

• Upvote 2