Jets wil*l upset** Bucs and pre*vent TB *from #1 seed *on* Sunday** official Gamedread**

5 minutes ago, BroadwayBen said:

I just threw my glass table at my 65 inch TV, shattering both of them. This team has humiliated my entire family. My wife and kids are in tears as 40+ guests clear out of my house. Just threw my jersey into the firepit. I can't do this anymore. Goodbye 

Bro it ain’t that serious… So, it’s a good idea that you do step away. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

That was actually an entertaining game. Game throwing decision to qb sneak there. No problem with going for it, but that’s a pretty indefensible play call. 

Yeah if you’re going to run make it a naked bootleg, something that would have given him a chance. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

6 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Saleh doesn't call the offense 

Yeah, but the HC has overriding play calls on the entire TEAM... He F'd up by not calling off that play.

edit:  Or at least call a timeout to discuss what's the best play to run or kick the FG.

8 minutes ago, BroadwayBen said:

I just threw my glass table at my 65 inch TV, shattering both of them. This team has humiliated my entire family. My wife and kids are in tears as 40+ guests clear out of my house. Just threw my jersey into the firepit. I can't do this anymore. Goodbye 

I want proof of life or I dont believe you. 

• Haha 3

Zach and the offense played well, the defense was fine until the very end, considering the high powered offense they were playing. Improves our draft spot and they were trying to win and almost did. Win-win-lose. Not a big fan of tanking, but this wasn’t tanking.

• Upvote 1

Just now, munchmemory said:

Yes it is.  Over the years, I've broken a bunch of stuff.  But that one is a top 10.

I mean I understand getting mad or annoyed at the loss, but once you start breaking stuff or acting out because of it, it is a serious sign that you should find a different hobby. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

You sound like a total ass.

Maybe,  also maybe echoles should have been down to his knees in front of Brady as well .

All echoles was thinking about since the interception is to have Brady signed his ball and that's why he has an awful 2nd half, he was not focused on the game 

• Thumb Down 5