Jets wil*l upset** Bucs and pre*vent TB *from #1 seed *on* Sunday** official Gamedread**

Don't think anyone is arguing the decision,,, it's the play call that sucked and the fact that you took a time out before to come up with that play is just sad !

For everyone ripping on Saleh, guess what?  If he kicks the FG we are going into OT right now.  The Hets were incredibly undermanned by the end of the game.  You needed 2 yards to end the game.  It was the right choice.  When you are the underdog, go for the knockout.  Bad call by LaFluer but it is what it is.  Playing for OT is playing to lose.

Sent from my SM-G996U using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

It was such a clown act

Echoles is a professional player for the new York jets , not a teenager fan in love with Brady 

Dude dont you see these guys hugging afterwards? 

they arent gangs

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, BroadwayBen said:

I just threw my glass table at my 65 inch TV, shattering both of them. This team has humiliated my entire family. My wife and kids are in tears as 40+ guests clear out of my house. Just threw my jersey into the firepit. I can't do this anymore. Goodbye 

40+ people? What was the occasion? 

Not buying this.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Hard to express how unforgivable that defense was on the last TD. Bucs had no time outs and could only throw it deep outside at that point. And the Jets had one guy running to that spot. 

Classic jets 

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, BroadwayBen said:

I just threw my glass table at my 65 inch TV, shattering both of them. This team has humiliated my entire family. My wife and kids are in tears as 40+ guests clear out of my house. Just threw my jersey into the firepit. I can't do this anymore. Goodbye 

Antonio?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, BroadwayBen said:

Just satire my friend. That's how I truly cope with this team 

Haha ohh gotcha, had me there for a second lol

I’ve seen too many videos of fans freaking out like that and just never understand how they can break their own stuff over a team that could care less if you’re a fan or not. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Biggest shock is that I saw Tom Moore on the Tampa sideline.  At 83 still coaching?   Good for you, dude.

Would love to hear if he were to work with the Jets again, even as a critical consultant/ analyst like he did under Rex in 2011 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, 68JET11 said:

Yeah, but the HC has overriding play calls on the entire TEAM... He F'd up by not calling off that play.

LaFleur: Rob, we gotta go for it here I think

Saleh: Yup, inside the 10, let's go for it.

LaFleur: Got it, we're gonna call a run

Saleh: Ok buddy! let's get it!

LaFleur: OK Zach, 11 tight, 23 gap Z dive

Saleh: ......

That's how it went. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Greenbloodblitz said:

Willie Colon just said Rich Cimini was cheering on the sidelines when we failed to get the first down on 4th and 2 LOL!!!

A TRUE Jets fan who is always tantalized by the off season and Draft position. Lol. 😁

2 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Dude dont you see these guys hugging afterwards? 

they arent gangs

Hug , shake hands , that's fine 

Echols was thinking about Brady signing his ball the entire 2nd half and that's why he was not focused and played like sh*t 

• Thumb Down 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Rangers1 said:

I can’t believe we will have to endure this type of play calling again next year

this OC needs to be done. Maybe gone tonight

great efforts by the players

Lafleur has been really a pleasant surprise overall but  🤦‍♂️ That call is same level Greg Williams cover zero that got him fired 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I gotta imagine they were told they were closer than 2 yards.   I’ve just never seen anything like that.

The way Berrios looked back after he ran past makes me think this was a triple option situation and Zach took the sneak when he could have hit BB on the reverse to walk in...

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

One of the Jets Dbs I don’t remember who went over to Brady after the game to get an autograph on a ball.😡

It was Echols, and it was the ball he picked off of a HOFer.

You guys are ******* clowns. Do you fistfight guys from other corporations if you bump into them out for dinner?? 😆 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’ve backed LaFluer all season, even sticking up for him when people were blaming him for Zach’s issues earlier in the year.

That said, calling for a QB sneak there was absolutely unforgivable. Right decision to go for it, but literally the absolute worst play called.

• Upvote 1

In front of your family and company? I think a restraining order should be a plan

Sent from my SM-G996U using JetNation.com mobile app

2 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

Echols was thinking about Brady signing his ball the entire 2nd half and that's why he was not focused and played like sh*t 

Are you in the Spectrum? This is your 4th identical post on it. Let it go, Nancy.

And yes, my oldest son is in the spectrum. Obsessive behavior is a hallmark.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

Dude this is the dumbest hill to die on.  Like, if he got it signed in the locker room after hugging it out with the guy you wouldn't be giving a single sh*t, but because you saw it he's a CHUMP?

• Upvote 1