Jets wil*l upset** Bucs and pre*vent TB *from #1 seed *on* Sunday** official Gamedread**

12 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Did Arians just cut Antonio Brown during his post game? I just got a few texts saying he cut Brown live on TV

Haven’t seen it, but this is how it would go in my head:

Reporter: Bruce, take me through what happened on the sidelines with AB.

Bruce: I don’t talk about players that aren’t on the team.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JTJet said:

Bullsh*t. 

That's over complicated BS for "We gave Zach a sh*t play".

I REALLY want to see video of Saleh taking the blame for a single god damnnmother ******* thing this season. ONE video. Please. Someone help me out here. 

Leader of men my left ******* nut. 

The playcall was coming out of a timeout. How was it not chrystal clear to everyone? 

• Upvote 3

Just now, greenwichjetfan said:

Haven’t seen it, but this is how it would go in my head:

Reporter: Bruce, take me through what happened on the sidelines with AB.

Bruce: I don’t talk about players that aren’t on the team.

If I was a head coach, I’d publicly cut a different player after every loss like it was The Hunger Games. 

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, RedBeardedSavage said:

Great, so you cover up a terrible call by throwing your rookie QB under the bus after his best day as a Jet.

This coaching staff need’s to take a long hard look at themselves after this season and find out why do bone head stuff

Zach almost beat Brady but the coaches were in prevent win mode

It was a Rookie QB getting put in a Big Boy situation and making the wrong choice, even if it may have been the 'right read for the front'.  There are times when a QB can see that he will get those yards.  There is no way anyone can say he could see 2-3 easy yards through the line there, especially with a backup center.  So, it all comes down to growing pains of a young team that I prefer having now during a crap season that help a draft and then when Zach gets there again in the future for real he will know better to make the right play and not just follow the book, per se, and help them get a playoff win.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

34 minutes ago, BroadwayBen said:

I just threw my glass table at my 65 inch TV, shattering both of them. This team has humiliated my entire family. My wife and kids are in tears as 40+ guests clear out of my house. Just threw my jersey into the firepit. I can't do this anymore. Goodbye 

I love this guy. ^^^^^

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

This makes me feel a little better, but I honestly don’t like a reverse in that spot either.

Let Wilson fake the hand off and throw for the first down or fake the handoff and run it. 

Go back and watch the play, they had it set up and the blocker was there.  He would have walked in.

Just now, sec101row23 said:

So what look did Zach see to decide to sneak the ball?   There were 3 D-linemen over the ball.   Even if there was an option, no way Zach should have kept it. 

He didnt see any look. 

He was running the only call that was given to him. Saleh is lying to save face and its clear as day. 

• Thumb Down 1

47 minutes ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

I cannot fathom that QB sneak on 4th and 2.  Worst play call I've maybe ever seen in my life.

The HC showed he was more afraid of losing than showing faith in his team to win if the game went to OT.

You kick the FG and go up by 7 and trust your D.

If the game does go to OT it gives ZW a chance to come up big and shut up all his detractors with an OT win over the GOAT (cheating* CS bastard)

Hopefully Saleh is capable of growing a pair.

• Upvote 1

The play calling on both sides of the ball at the end of that game were atrocious. The thing that bothers me the most is that they never gave Wilson, who was having a strong day, a chance to win the game for them with his arm on the last series 

If you're going to go for it, go for it. Give the kid you drafted 2 overall a chance to win the fing game. 

Infuriating.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Big_Slick said:

The HC showed he was more afraid of losing than showing faith in his team to win if the game went to OT.

You kick the FG and go up by 7 and trust your D.

If the game does go to OT it gives ZW a chance to come up big and shut up all his detractors with an OT win over the GOAT (cheating* CS bastard)

Hopefully Salah is capable of growing a pair.

It's going to be awhile before he can climb to Ron Middleton status. 

• Haha 2