Jets wil*l upset** Bucs and pre*vent TB *from #1 seed *on* Sunday** official Gamedread**

4 minutes ago, Origen said:

It was a Rookie QB getting put in a Big Boy situation and making the wrong choice, even if it may have been the 'right read for the front'.  There are times when a QB can see that he will get those yards.  There is no way anyone can say he could see 2-3 easy yards through the line there, especially with a backup center.  So, it all comes down to growing pains of a young team that I prefer having now during a crap season that help a draft and then when Zach gets there again in the future for real he will know better to make the right play and not just follow the book, per se, and help them get a playoff win.

So you want the rookie QB to say. F you LaFleur. You sent in a play. I don’t like it so I’m not going to follow the reads you taught me. I’m going to do what I want.  

Silly. Wilson was given a pre snap read. He followed the play call. 

23 minutes ago, Rangers1 said:

I can’t believe we will have to endure this type of play calling again next year

this OC needs to be done. Maybe gone tonight

great efforts by the players

May have been a knee jerk reaction that goes with the disappointment of losing to that F’N Brady again

do like the plays that are keeping the defenses off balance

• Upvote 1

Just now, slimjasi said:

I hope that’s not true. I honestly hope Wilson just made

a mistake (and I think he probably did)

I've watched every one of his post games. I dont get the leader of men feeling at all. 

Even IF Zach made the mistake, take the ******* grenade for the kid man. 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, ZachEY said:

I said immediately after that there was some kind of screw up here.  Makes sense.  Shame, but I'll take the higher pick.  Team played hard and well today.  Zach looked good.

Higher pick in every round!  

The way JD and this new staff drafted in 2021, I want him to have as many options on the board as possible!

This really was a great day all around for the long term success of the franchise. 

3 minutes ago, JTJet said:

He didnt see any look. 

He was running the only call that was given to him. Saleh is lying to save face and its clear as day. 

Ummmmm Wilson just verified what Saleh said and by the way, Saleh said the coaching staff takes full responsibility for the play call and that the Coaches have to do better!

What Lying ??????? :( 

Come On Man!

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Big_Slick said:

The HC showed he was more afraid of losing than showing faith in his team to win if the game went to OT.

You kick the FG and go up by 7 and trust your D.

If the game does go to OT it gives ZW a chance to come up big and shut up all his detractors with an OT win over the GOAT (cheating* CS bastard)

Hopefully Salah is capable of growing a pair.

So 'kick it and go for overtime' is the Ballsy move now?

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Origen said:

It was a Rookie QB getting put in a Big Boy situation and making the wrong choice, even if it may have been the 'right read for the front'.  There are times when a QB can see that he will get those yards.  There is no way anyone can say he could see 2-3 easy yards through the line there, especially with a backup center.  So, it all comes down to growing pains of a young team that I prefer having now during a crap season that help a draft and then when Zach gets there again in the future for real he will know better to make the right play and not just follow the book, per se, and help them get a playoff win.

2 yards, only 6 feet, I was shocked by the call but if it had worked, some would be calling “genius” call.  The game DID NOT end right there.  Brady had to go over 90 yards with 2 minutes and NO timeouts, now it was up to the D.  He doesn’t put it in the end zone Jets win

Zach Wilson “won” this game and the D and coaching staff lost it at the end.  Can’t place lots of blame on the D either, they are 3rd rate rag tag for the most part right now compared to lots of the league.

Wilson showed lots of talent and even More improvement today with a rag tag beat up unit against one of the top D’s in the league.

Would have loved for this to have been a W, would have been an incredible notch on a rookie QBs belt to beat Brady and their D, but I’m confident the Jets now have a Franchise QB.  

Of yeah another thing....NO picks AGAIN on Zach Wilson.  

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, JTJet said:

I've watched every one of his post games. I dont get the leader of men feeling at all. 

Even IF Zach made the mistake, take the ******* grenade for the kid man. 

I agree. He constantly divulges way too much info to the reporters. Hopefully some of his more experienced buddies will snap some sense into him in the offseason. 

36 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

Maybe,  also maybe echoles should have been down to his knees in front of Brady as well .

All echoles was thinking about since the interception is to have Brady signed his ball and that's why he has an awful 2nd half, he was not focused on the game 

God, you’re dumb.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

So you want the rookie QB to say. F you LaFleur. You sent in a play. I don’t like it so I’m not going to follow the reads you taught me. I’m going to do what I want.  

Silly. Wilson was given a pre snap read. He followed the play call. 

Yeah, and CLEARLY the call was for a reverse to Berrios.  They had it blocked perfectly and the replay showed that they would have walked in had he run the play.  Whatever he saw that gave him the 'hot' call to run a sneak into 3 Dlineman against the blocking scheme is not clearly apparent and would have to be explained.  HE made the call to do it.  I don't care, I'm not trying to bash anyone.  I'm not going to edit what happened.  Reality is a bitch I guess.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

48 minutes ago, CanadaSteve said:

Yeah....Okay. And we'd lose in OT.

You have a chance to beat Tom Brady.  You take it.

We get those two yards, we win.  

No guarantee we'd lose if it went to OT.

Beating Cindy in OT would be a signature win for Zach. Saleh was afraid to give it to him.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Big_Slick said:

The HC showed he was more afraid of losing than showing faith in his team to win if the game went to OT.

You kick the FG and go up by 7 and trust your D.

If the game does go to OT it gives ZW a chance to come up big and shut up all his detractors with an OT win over the GOAT (cheating* CS bastard)

Hopefully Saleh is capable of growing a pair.

What about when Brady marches down the field and scores 8? 

28 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Saleh just said Wilson didn’t give the ball to Berrios!!

Good Grief!! :( 

Berrios was literally limping at that point in the game. 

Coaching staff needs to do better. Not sense in splitting hairs. In a short yardage situation, it shouldn't have been down to the two small guys on offense to pick up the 2-yards. I don't really care about whose fault it was that he did or didn't hand the ball off, it wasn't the right play call regardless.

Ty Johnson has shown good hands. Throw it to him in the flat, he's got enough speed, athleticism and power to get 2 yards vs whatever LB was covering him. That, or have your TE flare off the line of scrimmage. In this offense there's WAY too many options to get 2-yards in the redzone and none of them involve the 2 players and options talked about for this play call.

• Upvote 1