Other NFL games today.....01/02

Beerfish

1 minute ago, Lith said:

We have seen this act before.  Couple of solid meaningless games in December.  Go into the offseason thinking maybe he has figured it out.  Only fo him to prove next season that he is still Sam Darnold.  

Yep, let him give Carolina more false hope. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

He plays his best ball early in games then the turnovers start.  We really do want the panthers to lose this game.

Although if the Panthers win and Seattle loses, the Seattle pick moves up to 5.  But with Seattle up 10 on the Lions, yeah, I thik we want the Saints to win that one.

8 minutes ago, Lith said:

Seattle up 17-0.  Looks like that 6 is going to drop to 7 this week, if I am projecting Tankathon correctly.

Just to follow up what you said earlier. I was rooting for a panthers loss but I guess I should be rooting for them to win? Confusing stuff 

3 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

Just to follow up what you said earlier. I was rooting for a panthers loss but I guess I should be rooting for them to win? Confusing stuff 

I’m pretty sure that if both Seattle and Carolina win today, Seattle would move to 6 and Carolina would move to 7. I think the weaker strength of schedule would be Seattle after playing Detroit today. 

DFC60DB9-4013-4EEB-86E1-E37408949579.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

Seattle is up 17.  They are not blowing the lead to Detroit.  Just accept that the Seahawks are winning today and root against hte Panthers.

5 minutes ago, PS17 said:

I’m pretty sure that if both Seattle and Carolina win today, Seattle would move to 6 and Carolina would move to 7. I think the weaker strength of schedule would be Seattle after playing Detroit today. 

DFC60DB9-4013-4EEB-86E1-E37408949579.jpeg

Does this mean that Seattle will stay at 7 no matter what unless Carolina wins? Not bad if so. These things always confuse you the sh*t out of me

3 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Does this mean that Seattle will stay at 7 no matter what unless Carolina wins? Not bad if so. These things always confuse you the sh*t out of me

Yes. Look at strength of schedule as the tiebreaker between teams with the same record. Playing Detroit today ensures Seattle’s strength of schedule gets easier and keeps them above Chicago and Washington, the other 6-10 teams. 

• Upvote 1