Jump to content

Other NFL games today.....01/02


Beerfish
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Lith said:

 

We have seen this act before.  Couple of solid meaningless games in December.  Go into the offseason thinking maybe he has figured it out.  Only fo him to prove next season that he is still Sam Darnold.  

Yep, let him give Carolina more false hope. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

He plays his best ball early in games then the turnovers start.  We really do want the panthers to lose this game.

Although if the Panthers win and Seattle loses, the Seattle pick moves up to 5.  But with Seattle up 10 on the Lions, yeah, I thik we want the Saints to win that one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Lith said:

Seattle up 17-0.  Looks like that 6 is going to drop to 7 this week, if I am projecting Tankathon correctly.

Just to follow up what you said earlier. I was rooting for a panthers loss but I guess I should be rooting for them to win? Confusing stuff 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

Just to follow up what you said earlier. I was rooting for a panthers loss but I guess I should be rooting for them to win? Confusing stuff 

I’m pretty sure that if both Seattle and Carolina win today, Seattle would move to 6 and Carolina would move to 7. I think the weaker strength of schedule would be Seattle after playing Detroit today. 
 

 

DFC60DB9-4013-4EEB-86E1-E37408949579.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

Just to follow up what you said earlier. I was rooting for a panthers loss but I guess I should be rooting for them to win? Confusing stuff 

Seattle is up 17.  They are not blowing the lead to Detroit.  Just accept that the Seahawks are winning today and root against hte Panthers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, PS17 said:

I’m pretty sure that if both Seattle and Carolina win today, Seattle would move to 6 and Carolina would move to 7. I think the weaker strength of schedule would be Seattle after playing Detroit today. 
 

 

DFC60DB9-4013-4EEB-86E1-E37408949579.jpeg

Does this mean that Seattle will stay at 7 no matter what unless Carolina wins? Not bad if so. These things always confuse you the sh*t out of me

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Does this mean that Seattle will stay at 7 no matter what unless Carolina wins? Not bad if so. These things always confuse you the sh*t out of me

Yes. Look at strength of schedule as the tiebreaker between teams with the same record. Playing Detroit today ensures Seattle’s strength of schedule gets easier and keeps them above Chicago and Washington, the other 6-10 teams. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...