Zack Wilson absolutely roasted on Jets Postgame show

If the option of the sneak wasn’t eliminated by Saleh and Lafleur prior to the play, it’s 100% on the coaching staff. 

Listening to Zach’s post game conference makes it seem that the sneak wasn’t ever eliminated. If that’s the truth, the blame should fall entirely on the coaching staff. Not on a 22 year old rookie. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

17 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Bart Scott went all in on his Zach hate pre-draft. Like many on this site he’s incredibly dig in on Zach failing. 
It sucks because he’s ruined that post game show I used to love.  I just go to the ration now.

Zach just had his best game of his career - is showing an incredible amount of progress.  And they’re attacking him for running the play that was called.  Very sad.  

So what you are saying  is,” you can wait?” 

• Haha 2

I don’t want to start some sh*t, but if three ex-Jets are trashing Zach, it might be because that’s what their buddies inside the locker room are saying about Zach. Ex-players take these low-rung media jobs as a way to hang around the team and still live that lifestyle—go to the clubs, hit the strange, get the free bottle service, etc. just a possibility.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Alka said:

I watched the same show as you did, but that's not what I got out of it.  They didn't blame Zach, they blamed the coaches for that play.   In fact, both Willie and Double said that Zach was great today.  

I don't know what you were watching.

Clearly you have not been watching...i will post video here once it is avavilable. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

30 minutes ago, Cut Jet Penalty Makers said:

This was incredible...Bart Scott, Willie Colon and Legere Douzable going all in on the kid...questioning his character, ethics, you name it for keeping it on 4th and 2...this was must watch TV.  

This can't be real.  The dude balled out today.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

I don’t want to start some sh*t, but if three ex-Jets are trashing Zach, it might be because that’s what their buddies inside the locker room are saying about Zach. Ex-players take these low-rung media jobs as a way to hang around the team and still live that lifestyle—go to the clubs, hit the strange, get the free bottle service, etc. just a possibility.

Ok 

• Haha 1

Ok so zach had the balls to make a decision. It didn't work out but ballsy. These other guys need to stfu. If it did work out game over. Epic moment.

lets call a spade a spade: if they kicked the easy fg, they would be up by 7. Then the kick off to the pats would probs put them starting on the 35 to try for 7. 
by going for it and failing the bucs had to go 97 yards and needed a td or its a loss. Thats not easy. It wouldnt happened a second time. But it happened.

honestly we led the whole game so to me its a big win. I loved the ballsy going for it….

remember: YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

6 minutes ago, DarthVitreous said:

If the option of the sneak wasn’t eliminated by Saleh and Lafleur prior to the play, it’s 100% on the coaching staff. 

Listening to Zach’s post game conference makes it seem that the sneak wasn’t ever eliminated. If that’s the truth, the blame should fall entirely on the coaching staff. Not on a 22 year old rookie. 

Agreed!

4 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Imagine if Wilson was playing this way down the stretch . . . 

Worst yet - Imagine if we drafted Lawrence and he was doing that here. 

Having said all of that, Lawrence needs help. That team has nothing and there's plenty of time for him to improve. 

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

Biggs, come on man, take off the green shades and look at the stats look at the 3 wins and 8 TD passes and the 56% comp and 68 QBR that's nowhere NEAR even sniffing the elite threshold

The team around him including the HC is trash.  JD whiffed on the elite WR and LT last year.  Moore is out.  The kid was completely over matched and shouldn’t have started this year.  It’s clear he’s starting to turn the corner and that’s with very little help.  That’s a sign of mental toughness.  He’s a great athlete and has excellent throwing skills.   

I think he has a chance to be very good.  He needs more help both talent and coaching.  He hasn’t tapped out.  

• Upvote 1

This was incredible...Bart Scott, Willie Colon and Legere Douzable going all in on the kid...questioning his character, ethics, you name it for keeping it on 4th and 2...this was must watch TV.  
Sounds like they have an agenda ... Zach balled out today .. thst is all.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

So. It actually was open.  
Comical the hate for this kid. He’s done absolutely nothing to deserve it. 

It is honestly one of the more strange and bizarre thing I’ve seen as a Jet fan. 

Sanchez and Darnold got the same treatment, if not more severe. Venom from the day that they were drafted. 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

There aren’t enough good vets in the locker room to bad mouth Zach.  Most of the vets on this team are punching the clock.  

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ken Schroy said:

They are slamming him personally and his character. Completely out of line. I won't be watching them anymore. Ray Lucus is sorely missed.

And to make it worse, Colon goes off calling Antonio Brown a good kid and a hard worker based on the fact they played together in Pitt?  10 years ago?  Call me the crazy one here but does Colon even think for a second that theres a chance that Brown has changed after all those years?

• Upvote 3

I’m glad if Zac called his own number.

Hes playing the best team in the league and the best QB ever missing half his offense, and said **** it I’m gonna win this thing now.

Rather have that attitude then the over cautious wilting flowers we have had at QB lately 

I want a cocky leader not a guy who is just trying not to make mistakes

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

Bart Scott hates ZW for reasons that seem to be very personal and have little to nothing to do with football . We can all make assumptions, but there’s something there . Not professional at all…crush him all day for on the field stuff but these 3, especially Scott …seem to have another agenda here . I was tough on ZW all year also but the kid has made progress ..a so called “ expert “ should be able to see this and talk about it . 

• Upvote 2

Bart Scott shouldnt be on the show. Guy is one of the laziest on air personalities out there and there a lot of them. I get his local show on Sirius with the Knicks guy and he just spouts off incoherent, incorrect nonsense for 2-3 hours. And obviously the ESPN guys are scared sh*tless to call out BS.

• Upvote 1