Who would you choose first?

slimjasi

If you were starting a team tomorrow, who would you draft to be your QB?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. If you were starting a team tomorrow, who would you draft?

There really is this bizarre notion that because Zach, Fields, Lawrence etc. clearly have more improving to do than Jones, that this makes them more capable of improvement.

The idea that we've seen Mac Jones' ceiling in his rookie year is just absurd. The game will slow down for him just like it will for the others. People seem really desperate to hold it against Jones than he's at a higher level than his contemporaries. Can't say I've ever seen that before with rookie QB's. 

Run this poll on any neutral site and Jones wins by a landslide. 

• WTF? 2

13 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

There really is this bizarre notion that because Zach, Fields, Lawrence etc. clearly have more improving to do than Jones, that this makes them more capable of improvement.

The idea that we've seen Mac Jones' ceiling in his rookie year is just absurd. The game will slow down for him just like it will for the others. People seem really desperate to hold it against Jones than he's at a higher level than his contemporaries. Can't say I've ever seen that before with rookie QB's. 

Run this poll on any neutral site and Jones wins by a landslide. 

Lmaoo when I see post like this I have to wonder do people actually watch these players or just check out the end game stats.

• Upvote 1

During the draft, I wanted to take Mac Jones over Zach Wilson, and Mac has really done nothing to deter that.  However, Wilson has really impressed me the past couple of games.  

Since it doesn't matter anyway, I am excited that Wilson is here.

That being said, I have always gotten the impression of a me first attitude.  Perceived or real, it will take alot for me to see him any other way. 

22 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

Lmaoo when I see post like this I have to wonder do people actually watch these players or just check out the end game stats.

Are you saying I haven't watched these players?

Are you suggesting Zach has actually looked better but it hasn't shown up on the stat sheet? Please do enlighten me.

4 hours ago, Irish Jet said:

Are you saying I haven't watched these players?

Are you suggesting Zach has actually looked better but it hasn't shown up on the stat sheet? Please do enlighten me.

Mac Jones threw 3 passes in a professional football game in the year 2021, wtf are you typing to me? 

15 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Drop back ten and punt.

All the Wilson hate.

The next poll will be:

If Zach Wilson becomes All Pro will TOmShane-

a.  Change his name

b   Become a Jacksonville “ fan” in order to roast Trevor

c.  Start a new forum where nobody knows his prior posts

d.  Join the Witness protection program

1 minute ago, Bowles Movement said:

All the Wilson hate.

The next poll will be:

If Zach Wilson becomes All Pro will TOmShane-

a.  Change his name

b   Become a Jacksonville “ fan” in order to roast Trevor

c.  Start a new forum where nobody knows his prior posts

d.  Join the Witness protection program

I’m shaking in my boots at the prospect of Zach Wilson becoming an All-Pro.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, oatmeal said:

Mac Jones threw 3 passes in a professional football game in the year 2021, wtf are you typing to me? 
okay 

8 hours ago, oatmeal said:

?