Let's say the Patriots beat the Dolphins next week

15 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

I'm ok with that. Jets got to start being relevant again. Going up to Buffalo and costing them the division title would be a statement win for Saleh and company. 

I believe the 4 seed plays the 5 seed, which means the Bills are playing the Patriots in the Wild Card round. It's just a matter of who's getting the home game in the Wild Card round. Bills lose they go back on the road to play the Patriots at Gillete. I don't see the Patriots losing to the Dolphins next week, so we're going to get a Bills vs Patriots in the Wild Card round. Book it. 

Edit: I was looking at the Bengals and Chiefs, who are right above the Bills. Bengals should win vs the Cleveland Browns, who seem like they're headed in the opposite direction, and they'll have a much better conference record than the Bills at 9-3. The Chiefs aren't losing to the Broncos, so the Bills should stick at the 4 seed if they beat the Jets or the 5 seed if they lose to the Jets.

12 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I'd rather have the bills win the div than the pats, its a tough call I also want to beat the bills.

If Zach throws for his first 300 yard plus game and puts the Jets on his back beating the Bills in Buffalo in the last game of the season, then I'm good with seeing the Patriots winning the AFC East and Mac Jones win OROY. 

If Zach looks like Darnold did (16/24 170 yds 1 TD 1 INT) that day we lost out on Nick Bosa in Buffalo, and somehow the Jets win a weird game like the Jaguars did beating the Bills in week 9, then I'll just say SOJ.

Just now, playtowinthegame said:

Yes I have, but there is no way the Jets are winning next week without some timely defensive stops/turnovers. 

Fair enough. 

Yeah, I think we match up terribly with Buffalo. 

Add to that the incredible number of injuries we have and the fact they are playing for the division title and I expect us to get smashed. 

36 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Can our draft position be locked in after this week?

I'd like to root for a upset next week with a clear heart. 

Right now we’re 4 and 7. The lowest we could drop with our pick would be to 6 behind the Giants and Carolina. 

No idea about the Seattle pick.