Saleh Gives Updates On Yesterday’s Injuries

jetsrule128

20 hours ago, munchmemory said:

A dumb move by Brown.  He tried to hurdle a defender who upended him.   Landed real hard on his back/butt.

It might have been a dumb move by him but it was a blessing for Yeboah who promptly established that he is better receiving option than Brown and could be the TE we have been looking for. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, JetBlue said:

It might have been a dumb move by him but it was a blessing for Yeboah who promptly established that he is better receiving option than Brown and could be the TE we have been looking for. 

Agreed Yeboah showed some good plays/catches, but this is how we get into trouble. A guy makes a few plays and the fans call him a starter (or HOF - I know you didn't say either). Also, Brown, stupid or not, was playing okay and got hurt after running a decent route and trying for YAC.

The other problem is that the TE needs to be able to block - he may catch balls, but if he can't block he can't be on the field during max protect packages.

I have been rooting for this kid since that hail mary catch, but, let's wait at least another game before we call the TE spot filled :-)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

Hopefully Crowder and Moore can play on Sunday. Would be nice to have some receivers on the field.

won't this be crowder's last game?  he's got nothing to prove and playing can only improve his chances of the jets trying to re-sign him.  i doubt if he's going to get more than he already got.  moore should play.  it's up in bills land and in cold weather.

On 1/4/2022 at 3:27 PM, rangerous said:

won't this be crowder's last game?  he's got nothing to prove and playing can only improve his chances of the jets trying to re-sign him.  i doubt if he's going to get more than he already got.  moore should play.  it's up in bills land and in cold weather.

They both need to play. Sounds good for them and Carter too.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Ken Schroy said:

I am hoping to see Moore again before this season is over.

That would be awesome, I would prefer it though if Moore has a minimal chance of injury. If he does, great. This is a great time to increase chemistry between Zach and him. But if he still has nagging issues, the risk is too big.