Jags fans to wear “clown” attire to next game

Rhg1084

26 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Giants are worse, especially when their coach just bellowed this:  "This ain't some clown show organization."

Jags are in rebuild mode.  Giants are supposed to be doing something good by now.

Giants should deff be better but no Jones has definitely made them the worst team in the league. If it weren't for Urban Meyer and the Jags they'd likely have a bigger spotlight on them.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Giants are worse, especially when their coach just bellowed this:  "This ain't some clown show organization."

Jags are in rebuild mode.  Giants are supposed to be doing something good by now.

When judge said that I wondered if that was a shot against the jets. Guy is just unlikable and the definition of snake oil salesman

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Beerfish said:

But are they slap dick? 

I once heard thats the worst-case thing.

13 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Im giving T Law a pass for this debacle of a year.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

He should shoulder at least half the blame for how bad the team is. Baker stepped into an 0-16 team and immediately produced. Burrow and Herbert showed they belonged right out of the gate behind two of the worst offensive lines in the league. Lawrence has been absolutely terrible and I wonder when the media will start calling out their new golden boy. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

He should shoulder at least half the blame for how bad the team is. Baker stepped into an 0-16 team and immediately produced. Burrow and Herbert showed they belonged right out of the gate behind two of the worst offensive lines in the league. Lawrence has been absolutely terrible and I wonder when the media will start calling out their new golden boy. 
Baker stepped into a team LOADED with 1st round talent from years of losing.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 3

2 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

It's going to be an entire stadium full of this:

Propaganda Balaius GIF by Balaiu's Comunicação

What a sight it's going to be.

What’s the big deal dressing up as clowns? haven’t any of you guys been to the games this season?

This was @ the Bengals game:

05BFAD9A-C0DF-428A-8C5F-C200DCE71FBF.thumb.jpeg.78ce67be1269310b7f272a43b72ec631.jpeg

Jags fans imitating how Jets fans already roll?

• Sympathy 1

7 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Jags are in rebuild mode.  Giants are supposed to be doing something good by       Carton of carton and Roberts from Wfan is the one who has been hammering home the clown show rhetoric.   I love it!