The Most Boring Game in NFL History (Potentially)

31 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Jags just stopped the Colts on 4th and 2 from the 2 yard line in the 4th. They are winning. Now we just need the Raiders and Chargers to treat this like a bye week. Let your starters rest and kneel it out guys. 

Marvel Studios Reaction GIF by Disney+

Serious question, can Roger & co. essentially penalize/mandate they play? If LA-LV agreed to kneel it out, would they be in violation of their duty to play a game based on the integrity of the product that's being advertised to to audience members and sponsors?

I think they would have a case.

2 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Serious question, can Roger & co. essentially penalize/mandate they play? If LA-LV agreed to kneel it out, would they be in violation of their duty to play a game based on the integrity of the product that's being advertised to to audience members and sponsors?

I think they would have a case.

Never heard of that

2 hours ago, GodDamnSnack said:

He had an era?

He had a half a season with the Iggles.  Funny how some people prefer an experienced QB over a rookie.  Many thought Carson Wentz would return to his 2017 form but lo and behold he looks just like he did last year.  Colt fans in misery with how this turned out.  Couldn't even beat the Jags with the playoffs on the line.  

3 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

The Carson Wentz era is over.

He's been terrible the last 2 weeks. He's just not that good.

I hope to see them make a move at QB. Such a collapse after such an inspiring run. Horrible start, horrible finish.

• Upvote 1