Monday night football 01/03

Beerfish

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Roethlisberger has thrown the ball 45 times and has 123 yards passing, which is inefficient

Next Sunday is his last game, period.

I think even most Steelers fans have come to grips with that at this point.

Then they turn their brains back to 15+ years ago and realize that even finding a Tommy Maddox/Kordell Stewart level replacement probably won’t happen right away.

Thank Christ for Zach Wilson

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Then they turn their brains back to 15+ years ago and realize that even finding a Tommy Maddox/Kordell Stewart level replacement probably won’t happen right away.

Aaron Rodgers supposedly wants to slide into that job when Ben leaves.

4 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Seriously? You’re comparing having Wilson to Rothlisberger?

• Haha 1

Just now, T0mShane said:

Not the worst possible gig

But I still don’t buy that he actually wants to leave Green Bay.

He just wants to make sure that every time some lesser QB gets handed $40+ million a year, he has the authority to come back to the negotiating table.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Not the worst possible gig

But I still don’t buy that he actually wants to leave Green Bay.

He just wants to make sure that every time some lesser QB gets handed $40+ million a year, he has the authority to come back to the negotiating table.

I think Rodgers just wants a team to beg him to play for them every year. Brady jealousy.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

I think Rodgers just wants a team to beg him to play for them every year. Brady jealousy.

He will talk about it all off season but he may have finally realized he has it really good in GB.  He won;t leave but will pretend he is some hero for staying.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

The year we drafted Jamal Adams, we were on here debating who we should pick and @Matt39said we should just go ahead and take TJ Watt, which everyone else thought was crazy. 

“He’s a reach durrrr. You can’t take this guy at #6 when he’s projected by Pete Prisco to go #13 durrrr.”

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Wow! That would be an interesting development. Solid D, a good young RB, OL needs help but they have Claypool and Washington who Ben can’t reach deep anymore. Fan base is top notch and a good HC. Get Adams and you’re ready to roll

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Alex Highsmith is a good player (taken 25 picks after zuniga)

In that 2017 draft, we took Chad Hansen six picks before San Fran took George Kittle. That is bad, but at least we aren’t John Elway, who took TE Jake Butt one pick ahead of Kittle.

6 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

The year we drafted Jamal Adams, we were on here debating who we should pick and @Matt39said we should just go ahead and take TJ Watt, which everyone else thought was crazy. 

Should the same happen with Karlaftis? Playing at 6’4 275 vs. Watt’s 255

Born: October 11, 1994 (age 27)
Pewaukee, Wisconsin
Height: 6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)
Weight: 252 lb (114 kg)

8 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

Nope. When Riddick basically dismissed rape as "youthful mistakes" I turned it off. Rapelisberger is a POS

I guess you can feel that way, it’s how some people decide a lot of things today.
No need for investigations, arrests, trials or convictions. Accusations are enough.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, Green Ghost said:

I guess you can feel that way, it’s how some people decide a lot of things today.
No need for investigations, arrests, trials or convictions. Accusations are enough.

There were multiple accusations and a police officer covered it up, but you can decide what you want as well. I stand by complete POS.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1