Monday night football 01/03

Beerfish

17 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

I guess you can feel that way, it’s how some people decide a lot of things today.
No need for investigations, arrests, trials or convictions. Accusations are enough.

I'm no expert, but there sure was a lot of smoke coming outta that one.

Wait...

17 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

There were multiple accusations and a police officer covered it up, but you can decide what you want as well. I stand by complete POS.

I already said you’re entitled to your opinion. I’m not looking to change your mind.
I am surprised though to hear that a police officer who you know covered up a rape wasn’t charged either. 
I’m guessing the rest of the PD and the DA was involved in this coverup also?

38 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I don’t know. Watt did some crazy sh*t at the Combine. @HawkeyeJet thinks Karlaftis will kill it, too

3A645436-9542-47FE-A2C2-C6C7E4C8F150.png

I don’t really know how to translate on field stuff to these type of numbers, but I would guess Karlaftis will be very close in a lot of these, better in a few and slightly worse in the 3 cone and shuttles.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

I already said you’re entitled to your opinion. I’m not looking to change your mind.
I am surprised though to hear that a police officer who you know covered up a rape wasn’t charged either. 
I’m guessing the rest of the PD and the DA was involved in this coverup also?

Maybe you should look up the events. He quit.

Just now, johnnysd said:

Maybe you should look up the events. He quit.

Johnny, I’ll tell you one more time.
If you want to believe a police officer covered up a rape by a well known QB, then his entire department and the DA looked the other way, or that him “quitting” proves he and they did, that’s okay with me.

Again, I’m not trying to change your mind.

30 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

No statements or accusations from me,  but there have been more than one claim...

https://www.sportscasting.com/revisiting-ben-roethlisbergers-sexual-assault-allegations-in-the-metoo-era/

Yeah, I’m going to be smart for once and just step away here.  I’m not going to get into a “me too” discussion here.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I don’t know. Watt did some crazy sh*t at the Combine. @HawkeyeJet thinks Karlaftis will kill it, too

3A645436-9542-47FE-A2C2-C6C7E4C8F150.png

Karlaftis should drop about 10 - 15 loins for the Combine and ball out. I always like the toughness of Wisconsin and Purdue players. 
They put in the work. I would like to see some of these players in the 5-10 ranked range blow it up at the combine. Especially the Qb’s which helps our picks. If Pickett, Corral or Ridder can shine, we may get a team like Denver or Saints or Pitt move up and grab #7