Zach Wilson needs 115 yds passing vs Bills to move past Browning Nagle into 19th on Jets career passing yards list

1 hour ago, Sarge4Tide said:

With 257 yards, he will move past Matt Robinson for 18th place

Al Woodall in 17th place is out of range for right now

Celebrate Mental Health GIF by Sarah The Palmer

He would be Top 15 on the Patriots.  Mac is in 11th place.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, PFSIKH said:

He would be Top 15 on the Patriots.  Mac is in 11th place.

What's funny is part of that is that you've always had "fairly consistent" starters when it comes to longevity. Grogan, Eason, Bledsoe, Brady...  I know you've had some "off years" with the Newtons, etc, but overall the Pats have typically enjoyed stability at the position. 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, The Gun Of Bavaria said:

What's funny is part of that is that you've always had "fairly consistent" starters when it comes to longevity. Grogan, Eason, Bledsoe, Brady...  I know you've had some "off years" with the Newtons, etc, but overall the Pats have typically enjoyed stability at the position. 

exactly. QB Consistency over time would produce a shorter list - one that has less bums and one year wonders. 

• Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, Jets1958 said:

I think I might take that wager depending on who is playing for the Jets (WR, RB).

I was kidding, but I’ll make the bet anyway. If Wilson goes over 115 passing yards against the Bills this weekend, I will change my JN signature to whatever smearing lies about me you so choose, and I will keep it there for a calendar year

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

4 hours ago, section314 said:

Browning Nagle , our consolation prize for not figuring out how to trade up for Farve.

Still, to this day, I wonder how the hell you can have a QB as the TOP ranked player on your board, not top QB but actual No 1 overall prospect in that draft …and let him slip all the way to the 33rd pick!

Surely you’d trade up at some point?…once they started dropping past 20…or even 15…bonkers and completely illustrative of how this team has redefined stupid down the years 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I was kidding, but I’ll make the bet anyway. If Wilson goes over 115 passing yards against the Bills this weekend, I will change my JN signature to whatever smearing lies about me you so choose, and I will keep it there for a calendar year

Change it to Zach Wilson is a dude, I ❤️ you and I’m sorry Mr. Wilson! 

?

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

This will need it’s own thread, where we can all offer our suggestions and contributions. a community effort…it’ll be magnificent, cathartic and uplifting for all concerned 

4 hours ago, The Gun Of Bavaria said:

Having lived in that hellhole, I've gotta say while it may only have been about 4 seasons, the Hugh Millen, Marc Wilson, Tom Hodson and Scott Secules era of the early 90s seemed like an eternity. And, FWIW, for whatever reason, the fans weren't too crazy about Bledsoe. As a friend once commented about Beldso, "he wreaks of underachieving." 

41 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Unlike Mac Jones, Zach's coaches will let him throw the ball. So, he's got a puncher's chance. 

Unlike Mac Jones, Zach’s coaches will…

1. be sitting in the sofa in two weeks

2. not be going to the hall of fame 

3. not be employed in 2 years

Shall I continue?