Zach Wilson needs 115 yds passing vs Bills to move past Browning Nagle into 19th on Jets career passing yards list

45 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Having lived in that hellhole, I've gotta say while it may only have been about 4 seasons, the Hugh Millen, Marc Wilson, Tom Hodson and Scott Secules era of the early 90s seemed like an eternity. And, FWIW, for whatever reason, the fans weren't too crazy about Bledsoe. As a friend once commented about Beldso, "he wreaks of underachieving." 

Mass is really no different a hell hole than NY. Just different, stupid sounding accents.

10 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Unlike Mac Jones, Zach’s coaches will…

1. be sitting in the sofa in two weeks

2. not be going to the hall of fame 

3. not be employed in 2 years

Shall I continue?

It was a commentary on Mac Jones abilities not the coaching staff that wisely decided to keep Mac's gun holstered for the duration of the game.

12 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Mass is really no different a hell hole than NY. Just different, stupid sounding accents.

Not really, while both are Hell Holes, they are very different in that Boston is a tiny Hell Hole with no redeeming qualities. While NYC is a vast Hell Hole with lots of interesting and entertaining stuff spread throughout the City. 

2 hours ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Not really, while both are Hell Holes, they are very different in that Boston is a tiny Hell Hole with no redeeming qualities. While NYC is a vast Hell Hole with lots of interesting and entertaining stuff spread throughout the City. 

Boston is tiny. I agree.

New York City is vast though in comparison? Or are you comparing the 5 boroughs to Boston? 

I don’t really have a bias here. NYC obviously has the higher profile culture/entertainment, but Boston isn’t devoid of such things.

Regardless, they are opposite sides of the same coin… the Northeast is mostly an angry, hellhole with NYers entrenched in their sense of superiority and Bostonians hung up on their inferiority complex.