Crazy that you’ll finally probably never play Tom Brady again.

I was just reflecting after Sundays game on how the Revis/Sanchez era ****show Jets under Rex Ryan actually became a PREMIER NFL rivalry with the Patriots, on par with the Steelers and Ravens, where, league wide, everyone wanted to tune in. For a good three (?) years, the games had Conference implications and not just divisional.

I think that ended when the 2012 Patriots performed a Soul-Slaying Mortal Kombat fatality on you during a nationally-television Thanksgiving game, where even not football fans huddled around their televisions to watch one of the most decisive rivalry decapitations in the history of sports, but I digress.

Tom Brady just did some nonchalant GOAT **** against you for the win, but you’ll probably never play him again.

You’ll remember him forever, same as us.

How do you feel?

• Thumb Down 19

27 minutes ago, WickedAwesome said:

I was just reflecting after Sundays game on how the Revis/Sanchez era ****show Jets under Rex Ryan actually became a PREMIER NFL rivalry with the Patriots, on par with the Steelers and Ravens, where, league wide, everyone wanted to tune in. For a good three (?) years, the games had Conference implications and not just divisional.

I think that ended when the 2012 Patriots performed a Soul-Slaying Mortal Kombat fatality on you during a nationally-television Thanksgiving game, where even not football fans huddled around their televisions to watch one of the most decisive rivalry decapitations in the history of sports, but I digress.

Tom Brady just did some nonchalant GOAT **** against you for the win, but you’ll probably never play him again.

How do you feel?

I feel like we should have won that game. Well, now they know to make communication better

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Rhg1084 said:

Yeah cause he didn’t put that much air in the ball is the reason he won 7 superbowls and holds every record of all time 

Can still be great at football player and be a cheater. Spygate was worse IMO, game becomes a lot easier if you know the play ahead of time. as far as deflategate goes, we'll never know what Brady's stats would have been from 2006-2014 but 1 thing you can say is that it its easier to throw, catch, and hold onto a ball with lower psi especially if you are playing in cold weather.

He's still the GOAT but deserves a * next to his name along with Bill.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, WickedAwesome said:

How do you feel?

I feel nothing because it’s football and that’s about it.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Yeah cause he didn’t put that much air in the ball is the reason he won 7 superbowls and holds every record of all time 

I'm not gonna jump on the hate wagon, but Brady and most other QB's would not survive the NFL if it still was played the way young, marino, aikman, played the game. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, WickedAwesome said:

How do you feel?

Go hug a dick.

• Haha 2

Within New England and the stupid national media he is loved.

Every where else he is hated and considerd a massive cheating scum bag.  Unlike most of the other all time great QBs who have been respected.

This guy loved and recruited an praised the likes of Aaron Hernandez and Antonio Brown.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, WickedAwesome said:

How do you feel?

I feel like you are on the wrong forum

2 hours ago, WickedAwesome said:

How do you feel?

I personally feel great.  Family, friends, a comfortable living.  Makes me think of how the other half lives.  Balding incels who take to the internet to validate themselves and their worth based on the success of a team they root for and in no way shape or form contribute to said success. 

The question is, how do you feel?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

I think Tom Brady is the greatest cheating NFL QB of all time along with Belicheat. 

Yes, good riddance if we never have to play him again. It was always so hard for us to beat him since he gets all the calls each game against every team, but twice as many as that against our Jets. It was always the old saying with him we used to say with Boxing, "If you want to beat the Champ in his hometown, you better knock him out." 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, WickedAwesome said:

How do you feel?

Pretty sure everyone will remember Brady. You probably have a fond memory of him hoisting Lombardi, for me? This works 

FB124AF7-EBC8-43E6-866B-39596AC512F0.png

5 hours ago, WickedAwesome said:

How do you feel?

I lived in South Boston from 1996-2000. I bartended at the Champions at the Copley Place Mariott as well as a place called The Grand Canal directly across from The Fours near the old Garden. 

I used to walk around the City and even go to work in a Wayne Chrebet jersey. Not one person ever said a f***ing word to me. Why? Because prior to 2001, the Patriots had no fans. They were a fringe team, almost leaving for Hartford or some sh*t, and a distant 4th out of the 4 major sports franchises.I went to Foxboro for the 1998 game, and the dump was half Jets fans

My point? 

You are all bandwagon Scum. I have zero respect for losers like you that base their entire personhood on a Sports team and a bunch of guys who you don't know, and don't give a **** about you, but will walk away as soon as they suck again, because you actually have no loyalty or history with the team.

You're a front running fraud rooting for the biggest cheaters in sports, and none of us care about you, your team, or your podunk little village. 

Now go jerk off to your Tommy poster, and maybe shed a tear because he dumped you as hard as he could to leave for ******* Tampa.

TAMPA. ? 

Good day and **** off 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1