“I’ve heard things & I know things”

This is impossible. I heard that Willie Colon would be vaporized if he came within 500 yards of Florham Park or tried talking to any current Jets player on the phone or in the club. Or on Snapchat. Any social media platform, really. There is a big sign that says “no ex jets allowed (unless you are Boomer Esiason).

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Instead of bringing in old school Jets players that would be happy to be on the Jets Postgame Show for years (like Lucas/Buttle) they brought in hot shots like Colon and Scott that clearly want to make a name for themselves in the industry. So we get stupid, twitter-esque hot takes.  

Lucas would bash the Jets when deserved (Which was often) but it was balanced and well reasoned. It was never "I know things, but I can't tell, so just trust me when I take potshots at the blonde haired, blue eyed pretty boy easy target at QB. 

Bring back Lucas.  

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

He may get fired for that. He’s insinuating he has leaked information about the organization  on record. You can’t publicly stir the pot on the team you cover (especially if false) & still expect to cover the team for the long haul.

If we had an owner with a backbone, he could easily put an end to this nonsense. SNY doesn't own the rights to cover the Jets for eternity.  

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

They all wanted Justin Fields and questioned why Wilson shot up draft boards all offseason.

Exactly. They had/have an agenda. 

In the end, Wilson has the power to shut them up or prove them right. But it would be nice for the guys that do our postgame to not actively try to sabotage the kid. You just never see that on other postgame shows. Whether it's in the NFL or the Yankees/Islanders/Rangers/Mets/Knicks etc.. 

• Upvote 3