“I’ve heard things & I know things”

2 hours ago, doitny said:

you have to know that White and Wilson are not the same. 

this wasnt where JD drafted a few QBs in the 5th and 6th rd and said to let them compete and see who wins. then White would get a fair shake. the 2OA was going to get every opportunity to get the job.

nobody in NFL history has even been drafted that high as QB and given just 5 games before he was pushed aside. 

what your doing now with this Mike White obsession is the exact reason why teams dont bring in anybody good to back up there rookie QBs. this is why we didnt sign Trubinsky and Minshew and were not going to. 

sorry but thats how the NFL works. if your JD you wouldnt start White the rest of the way either. you might as well hand in your resignation.

you do know your idea of letting White play the rest of the way and having Wilson play just 5 games ends Wilsons career here. and we dont know what he is. but if your asking me who do i take a chance on, the 2OA pick in the draft or a guy who has been on PS the last 3 years and had one great game i choose the 2OA pick. 

and sitting doesnt help. thats why every team starts their rookies by game 1 or by game 5 the latest. and they dont sit them back down. 

and maybe the CS got it right like the seam to do alot but dont get credit. maybe this who White really is. a TO guy who cant throw deep. and we can only develop one QB at a time. and its paying off cause Zach is getting better.

and if Zach plays well Sunday i think your argument is done.

Lets not be silly, Its obvious who has the higher ceiling I'm just not a ceiling type guy I'm a guy who wants to see winning football if that means less of an athlete at the QB position then I'm fine with that.