Super Bowl potentially moving from LA to Jerry World?

Matt39

9 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

The league is worried that California is going to go full blown California before the Super Bowl and enact a bunch of useless draconian regulations that will impact Super Bowl week in a very bad way.   

While i am not a fan of lock downs, I think "useless draconian regulations" may have moved from football to politics... i feel a thread lock coming :-)

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

The league is worried that California is going to go full blown California before the Super Bowl and enact a bunch of useless draconian regulations that will impact Super Bowl week in a very bad way.   

It ruined Goodell's plan of having both super bowl teams playing home games

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, UntouchableCrew said:

I'm assuming this is a Covid thing?

Seems unlikely it ends up being an issue IMO.

Don't underestimate the ability of some cities and states to do really stupid things because of Covid that hurt their own economies.

But I agree, I don't think it will be an issue by the time February comes around.  Then again, I'm in the LA area pretty often for work and you'd be shocked at how things seem to change with the wind there.

The week around the SB village in LA is going to be extremely interesting. They're going to have a hell of a time staffing the restaurants lol. 

Methinks this isnt going to go as well as they think it's going to go lol.