Jets and Giants named in Lolsuit

27 minutes ago, Lith said:

Might as well expand the suit to inlcude the Santa Clara 49ers, the Arlington Cowboys, Foxboro Patriots and Orchard Park Bills.  Among others.

The Green Bay Packers have already started

There's no Madison Packers anywhere around

39 minutes ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

I'm okay with a compromise. New Jersey Giants it is.

This.

The lolsuit was settled by splitting the difference.  The New York Jets and New Jersey Giants have no comment except to say that groundbreaking on a new West Side Stadium begins in 2025. ?

• Haha 1

Just now, Lith said:

Yes, it is.  Over 16,000 posts on this site, I am entitled to a stupid one every once in a while.

the entire post wasn't wrong....

When I hear something like that i always think of that line in Animal House, "was it over when the germans bombed Pearl Harbor" - was waiting for someone to respond with "forget it, he's rolling" :-)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bostonmajet said:

the entire post wasn't wrong....

When I hear something like that i always think of that line in Animal House, "was it over when the germans bombed Pearl Harbor" - was waiting for someone to respond with "forget it, he's rolling" :-)

In my defense, I am old enough to remember when they were the Boston Patriots.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I think it’s what poor people do when they got fired for the 3rd time in 3 years.

Is this a joke/reference to something that went completely over my head? Because it can't be cheap to hire an attorney just to write up and file a frivolous lawsuit such as this, lol.

27 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Is this a joke/reference to something that went completely over my head? Because it can't be cheap to hire an attorney just to write up and file a frivolous lawsuit such as this, lol.

I didn’t really think it through before posting. I’m used to seeing bodily injury money grabs where the lawyer is working on contingency.

35 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

my guess is the guy who filed it is a lawyer. or is having it done pro bono for the publicity. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Class action suits like this are all done on contingency, with the attorneys making a percentage of the award. This complaint cost the named plaintiff nothing

• Upvote 1