As a Saleh doubter, this clip from today makes me hopeful

Matt39

3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Goodbye Becton if that is the case.

It's so sad that pick was wasted. If you can get your LT figured out long term (just like getting a long term QB solved), you're just so far ahead as a team and can worry about the other pieces.

Now we have to worry about finding a long term solution at LT. Thank goodness AVT is a total stud.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Goodbye Becton if that is the case.

21 minutes ago, Hex said:

Cough, cough Becton

14 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Orrrrrr Becton gets a fire under his ass

fire fiery butt GIF

Pretty sure Becton posted that his lady is expecting a baby ….. if that doesn’t light a fire it’s over

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, Dcat said:

I thought the implication was Mims, not Becton. 

I can believe this is about Mims. He never looked happy from the moment he was drafted.

Becton, on the other hand, was in tears when we drafted him. I'm kinda surprised that we're now discussing the possibility that he may not be 100% committed to football, as that doesn't jive with what we saw on draft night. I'm still hoping he has a turnaround, but I'm not as optimistic as I once was. I guess we'll see.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, doitny said:

the 1st thing i thought about was Trevor. how he said he doesnt need football. now i know Saleh wasnt talking about him but it really makes me wonder if we had #1 if we still pick Wilson.

No, we would pick Trevor still. If you don't and Zach doesn't turn out you're blasted for not picking the obvious guy. If you pick Trevor and he doesn't turn out well everybody expected him to anyways.

• Upvote 1