Is Joe Judge getting fired? What do you think? MERGED

Maxman

5 minutes ago, Trotter said:

Heard dottino this morning and he believes judge deserves the 3rd year. Said Covid and injuries are the reason they are not a playoff team

Dottino is a rube and a complete homer...he actually said about a month ago on Richard Neer's show that Gettleman should be brought back...he took heat all week from callers to the other FAN shows about that...who pays his salary anyway?...it's never been disclosed...is it the FAN or the Giants or both? As far as Tisch, if he had more say there would be a dome on MetLife stadium but Mara wouldn't go for it...he thinks it gives the Giants a cold weather playoff game advantage...hope Tisch lowers the boom on him this time...might get ugly...Mara doesn't have anywhere near the money of Tisch. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Cut Jet Penalty Makers said:

Dottino is a rube and a complete homer...he actually said about a month ago on Richard Neer's show that Gettleman should be brought back...he took heat all week from callers to the other FAN shows about that...who pays his salary anyway?...it's never been disclosed...is it the FAN or the Giants or both?

I came close to spitting out my coffee when he said it. I know he is tight with the giants so I get the feeling he might know where their thought process is. I actually hope he is right. Another year of joe judge is entertainment

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, St Louie Jet Fan said:

I think the biggest story in that article is Texans "possibly" want Josh McCown for head coach....

I don't even know why they're thinking of firing Culley. With possibly the worst roster in the league, He's helped Houston match the record they had with a pro-bowl QB last season. Culley has done way better than anybody expected.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Hex said:

Maybe they should hire Gase as GM to see if he is as bad of a GM as he is a coach

WHAT?!!?!?

Gase was an INCREDIBLE GM!!!

within hours of seizing Personnel powers, he symbolically beheaded MacCagnan and placed the headon a pike in Florham Park by this act alone:

Adam Gase didn't take long to make his first move as New York Jets interim general manager. The Jets have sent inside linebacker Darron Lee to the Kansas City Chiefs in exchange for a 2020 sixth-round draft pick, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Wednesday night. The team later confirmed the trade.May 15, 2019

Adam Gase: A GREAT GM INDEED!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Cut Jet Penalty Makers said:

Dottino is a rube and a complete homer...he actually said about a month ago on Richard Neer's show that Gettleman should be brought back...he took heat all week from callers to the other FAN shows about that...who pays his salary anyway?...it's never been disclosed...is it the FAN or the Giants or both? As far as Tisch, if he had more say there would be a dome on MetLife stadium but Mara wouldn't go for it...he thinks it gives the Giants a cold weather playoff game advantage...hope Tisch lowers the boom on him this time...might get ugly...Mara doesn't have anywhere near the money of Tisch. 

Dottino and Vacchiano have always been Giant ball washers. They know where their bread is buttered. 

Don’t blame them. Content creators on YouTube are making more $ than beat writers. The only thing that keeps them in business is access. In order to gain access they have to toe the company line. 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, 92ShaunEllis92 said:

WHAT?!!?!?

Gase was an INCREDIBLE GM!!!

within hours of seizing Personnel powers, he symbolically beheaded MacCagnan and placed the headon a pike in Florham Park by this act alone:

Adam Gase didn't take long to make his first move as New York Jets interim general manager. The Jets have sent inside linebacker Darron Lee to the Kansas City Chiefs in exchange for a 2020 sixth-round draft pick, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Wednesday night. The team later confirmed the trade.May 15, 2019

Adam Gase: A GREAT GM INDEED!

Oh yea, I forgot about that!

on second thought, they should make Joe Judge GM and hire Macc to be HC

First of all Apologize for starting this thread (I’m new to this board).

If anyone else hates the Giants and wants a laugh search Joe Judge on YouTube. 

I actually feel bad for this guy. He’s getting absolutely roasted like Thanksgiving Turkey by the National media.  

• Upvote 1

Here's just a list of dumb things the Jets have done, followed by the same thing from the Giants but worse

Jets 5 net passing yards --- Giants -10 net passing yards

Jets 2 yard QB sneak --- Giants 9 yard QB sneak (Spoiler it failed)

Jets waited a year too long to fire Gase --- Giants haven't even fired Judge yet

hahahaaha