Berrios: Not Looking Good for Sunday

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Mims ready to go for Sunday: 0 catches, 1 drop, 2 penalties.

More like: 0 snaps, 2 penalties, 3 drops

He will impact the team even with 0 snaps

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Hex said:

I heard people say that Berrios was limping on that ugly 4th and 2 play, so it might be a nagging injury that just got worse over practice

He came up limping after the third down play, wasn't putting any weight on his foot and went to the formation gingerly.

He was not scoring on that play.  

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I would, honestly, play all back ups on Sunday.  No more injuries, my goodness.

Agreed.

Putting Wilson out there without his top 4th string WR's, top 2 RB's, 3rd string LT, 3rd string C, 3rd string TE, 2nd string RT.

Right now - of the start roster to begin the season...there are literally only two people left.

Wilson and AVT...

This is going up against the best defense in the NFL...ugh!

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

Sometimes the NFL is a tough place.  Can't treat your supposed Franchise QB like a china doll.

A healthy scratch would be possibly the worst thing for Wilson as a supposed team leader.

Wilson needs to put his jock strap on and play.  That is how respect is earned in the NFL, not by babying him.

If you're that afraid he'll poop the bed or get hurt, well......  

Nah, 

I'm not "that afraid" it is a tough situation though.  This isn't about him not showing up, as I was responding to another post - this is about injury potential.  I have no concerns about his toughness - he's given no indication to think he has any issues there.

If you can't see the injury concern as legitimate then, well.....

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, mrcoops said:

Jets receiving crew of Jeff Smith, Denzel Mims and DJ Montgomery at WR, with Kenny Yeboah and some guy we just signed off the street at TE.

The Bills aren't going to know what hit them.

Look at everybody sleeping on VYYYYYYYYYNCINT!

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Excited Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

6 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

download (2).jpeg

Lol, no but seriously.  Throw Flacco under center, play whatever you wanna call this misfit crew of skill position players, and throw the backups in everywhere else.  The last thing I want to see is a meaningless week 18 2022-2023 season ending injury.

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Nah, 

I'm not "that afraid" it is a tough situation though.  This isn't about him not showing up, as I was responding to another post - this is about injury potential.  I have no concerns about his toughness - he's given no indication to think he has any issues there.

If you can't see the injury concern as legitimate then, well.....

Injury potential exists every down of every game an NFL player plays.  

You do not health scratch, not if you're a Franchise QB trying to establish yourself and get desperately needed experience.

The injury "concern" is no greater than last week, or week 1 of next year.  I do not see the risk as "legitimate" enough to healthy bench him, nor will Saleh.

If he is SO fragile he must be protected like a baby, that says maybe he isn't the right guy,

No.  Healthy.  Scratches.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Zachtomims47 said:

Mims still wont get any reps. It'll be Jeff Smith and Montgomery show.

They are sending him a message; get your sh!t together or you’re not playing football…seems like he is not getting it and doesn’t have the internal drive to play at this level 

3 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Injury potential exists every down of every game an NFL player plays.  

You do not health scratch, not if you're a Franchise QB trying to establish yourself and get desperately needed experience.

The injury "concern" is no greater than last week, or week 1 of next year.  I do not see the risk as "legitimate" enough to healthy bench him, nor will Saleh.

If he is SO fragile he must be protected like a baby, that says maybe he isn't the right guy,

No.  Healthy.  Scratches.

Seriously. It's not like he's playing without an OL