The Most Amazing Sasquatch Vocals Ever Recorded

An online friend of mine from Ontario Canada, Mike Paterson has been developing a relationship with this clan of Sasquatch on the land of his friend Dwayne and his family's cabin out there in the woods. Click here with an open mind and your understanding of the possibilities will change.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, SoFlaJets said:

An online friend of mine from Ontario Canada, Mike Paterson has been developing a relationship with this clan of Sasquatch on the land of his friend Dwayne and his family's cabin out there in the woods. Click here with an open mind and your understanding of the possibilities will change.

I would like Sasquatch to tailgate with us. Only if the Jets get night games at home next year though.

19 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I will say this, the woods at night are scary. I go camping all the time. Sitting around the campfire, total darkness just looking into the woods...it is freaky.  Even the sounds that owls make are like what the hell.

they are very real Max. I have been studying the subject for over 10 years now and I have also come a template that lets me sometimes hear what these beings are saying, it's groundbreaking discovery stuff that nobody else that I know has figured out. I do it in my recording studio.  There are also, letter agency folks in the woods monitoring the Sasquatch I think to keep an eye on them to make sure they don't hurt people. The ones to really be afraid of are the dogman they are big and have dog/wolf like faces, they are scary.

Next time you're out there in the woods camping Phil, do me a favor and turn on the recorder on your cell phone for like 5 minutes and scan around the campsite and I'll investigate the findings and we'll see if there are any visitors watching you.

7 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

they are very real Max. I have been studying the subject for over 10 years now and I have also come a template that lets me sometimes hear what these beings are saying, it's groundbreaking discovery stuff that nobody else that I know has figured out. I do it in my recording studio.  There are also, letter agency folks in the woods monitoring the Sasquatch I think to keep an eye on them to make sure they don't hurt people. The ones to really be afraid of are the dogman they are big and have dog/wolf like faces, they are scary.

Next time you're out there in the woods camping Phil, do me a favor and turn on the recorder on your cell phone for like 5 minutes and scan around the campsite and I'll investigate the findings and we'll see if there are any visitors watching you.

I won't be camping again in the woods until the spring. It is too cold here now so everything is shut down until April.

I will record in April though and send it to you.  If they are real and you can translate for them, you are going to be a rich man.  :)

2 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I won't be camping again in the woods until the spring. It is too cold here now so everything is shut down until April.

I will record in April though and send it to you.  If they are real and you can translate for them, you are going to be a rich man.  :)

I'm going to send you one presentation I made for this guy Lone Wolf you will hear the whole deal of what it sounds like untouched and then when the volume is raised up 24 decibels and you hear the words they say in a weird Squatchy voice

As You Look Above You.mp3

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/7/2022 at 5:11 PM, Maxman said:

I will say this, the woods at night are scary. I go camping all the time. Sitting around the campfire, total darkness just looking into the woods...it is freaky.  Even the sounds that owls make are like what the hell.

yes if you spend a lot of time you hear all kinds of crazy stuff youve never thought existed.

On 1/7/2022 at 1:07 PM, SoFlaJets said:

An online friend of mine from Ontario Canada, Mike Paterson has been developing a relationship with this clan of Sasquatch on the land of his friend Dwayne and his family's cabin out there in the woods. Click here with an open mind and your understanding of the possibilities 

We now know the whereabouts of @joewilly12

34 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

13 years and not a single photo?  

Exactly.  Colin Cowherd made that point several years ago about UFOs (since kind of proven to be true) and Bigfoot.  He commented about the meteor that appeared over Russia.  He said something to the effect, this meteor appears and burns in the atmosphere for mere seconds.  yet, there is 100s and 100s of phone videos of it.  Where are the UFO photos?  Bigfoot?