Twitter Rumor: Harbaugh back to the NFL?

1 minute ago, IndianaJet said:

Further down in the tweets she says it's not the Bears and not the Jags....so Raiders maybe?

guess it would help if I read things through - have the same issue with instructions - still not sure why they include them.

Raiders would be interesting.

We 

38 minutes ago, PS17 said:

Raiders have already shown they’ll go big game hunting for a coach. Would make sense. The Broncos would make sense too.

Vikings would also make sense

High powered offense, bad defense but it can improve with the right draft and FA moves

Think Bears are the perfect fit for Harbaugh. Also just an opinion why would the Raiders want to change coaches Through all the adversity Bisacchi has guided that team through and have them on the cusp of a playoff berth one would suspect he would be given serious consideration and the inside track for the job 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Beerfish said:

Bill O'Brien interviewing for jacksonville. 

Most overrated coach to grace the nfl for years and a slightly worse gm than bellichik. 

I can see him getting hired there though, the dumb league thinks the guy is some Qb whisperer.

Jacksonville is looking for another guy who has already tried to get fired?

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

Most overrated coach to grace the nfl for years and a slightly worse gm than bellichik. 

I can see him getting hired there though, the dumb league thinks the guy is some Qb whisperer.

Kellen Moore interviewing with Jacksonville tonight. That’d be a mess, but it’ll be funny to watch Jerry Jones fire McCarthy in two weeks so he doesn’t lose Moore.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bostonmajet said:

I don't get the Harbaugh hype - while he was successful at Michigan (there is a huge engine there) he has lost most of the bowls his team has been in. That being said, he was successful at SF and made the hard choice of benching Smith for Colin. It will certainly be fun to watch.

Nobody gives a sh*t about bowl game records unless you're winning the National Championship each year. 

You cant do that anymore while recruiting in sh*t hole Ann Arbor Michigan convincing 16-17 year olds from Florida to spend their college careers freezing their asses off AND actually going to class while holding a good GPA.

Harbaughs record at every level of football he has ever coached speaks for itself. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Yikes. Guess Jacksonville never wants to be taken as a serious organization. Hell if he can get an interview after what he did to the Texans I guess it wouldn’t hurt to put a resume together and apply as well any number of us can do a better job than him. Would even consider hiring  DWC as a media relations guru 

• Post of the Week 1

10 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Bill o'Brien over say Jim caldwell?. You know you just can't fix stupid and if jax did that then they deserve what they get.

• Upvote 1