Jameson Williams vs. Every other elite Alabama WR prospect

On 1/10/2022 at 12:27 PM, JAFJET said:

No matter which WR the Jets decide to go with at 4 or even 10 some other club will pick one later in the draft that will turn out to be much better. That's just the way it goes with the Jets.

Elijah Moore went pretty well no?

On 1/7/2022 at 8:26 PM, Jet_Engine1 said:

A 6'2 guy that runs a 4.3 paired with Elijah Moore and Corey Davis playing power Outside WR? With a kid that can hit any spot on the field with his Canon arm??

Where do we sign up??

We still need a TE though.  I saw some other post talking about how the cupboard is bare at EDGE and it might be our weakest position.  I think that applies more to our TEs though.  Yes, it's not as important a position as EDGE but we can't have another season with this level of crap at the position.  

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

We still need a TE though.  I saw some other post talking about how the cupboard is bare at EDGE and it might be our weakest position.  I think that applies more to our TEs though.  Yes, it's not as important a position as EDGE but we can't have another season with this level of crap at the position.  

There are decent to good quality TE in FA. That would free up the second round pick that would likely go for McBride.

5 minutes ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

There are decent to good quality TE in FA. That would free up the second round pick that would likely go for McBride.

How is McBride as a prospect?  I'd hate to take him just because he's the "best available" at a position of need if he's ultimately not that good.