Jets Place WR Braxton Berrios On IR

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I’d say maybe if I didn’t watch him get you hobbled at the end of the game. 

Maybe there's something to this Zach Wilson being Selfish thing ...

And everyone is just checking out rather than play for him in a lost season....Only starter left is AVT....

I mean with Mosley coming out and saying this team needs a culture change...maybe he's talking about guys just going on IR rather than play for a bad team.

42 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Maybe there's something to this Zach Wilson being Selfish thing ...

And everyone is just checking out rather than play for him in a lost season....Only starter left is AVT....

I mean with Mosley coming out and saying this team needs a culture change...maybe he's talking about guys just going on IR rather than play for a bad team.

Playing fur a losing team in January against a hungry Bills team in Buffalo? Nobody wants to do that, especially if they are dinged up. I think that was Mosley version of the “ we need more dogs” thing. Think it’s directed at the defense. Honestly Zach knowing Braxton was hurt abs deciding that try abs do it himself makes the most sense to me.  Think they love each other. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Playing fur a losing team in January against a hungry Bills team in Buffalo? Nobody wants to do that, especially if they are dinged up. I think that was Mosley version of the “ we need more dogs” thing. Think it’s directed at the defense. Honestly Zach knowing Braxton was hurt abs deciding that try abs do it himself makes the most sense to me.  Think they love each other. 

That's a great point.

• Haha 1