Antonio Brown continues to go scorched earth (again).

Mogglez

Antonio Brown lived with Tom Brady during his short time on the Patriots, and the receiver is once again pairing up with the quarterback in Tampa Bay. In New England, Brady opened up his home to Brown for him to get settled in while he moved to a new city.

While the news got plenty of attention, Brady downplayed the significance when asked about it.

"Anyone is welcome to stay over my house. I’ve had a lot of people over during the season and offseason," Brady said. “Teammates are important to me. That’s part of what makes football so special, the relationships you build with the guys you play with. This year is no different."

Now that the two are teammates again, Brady once again welcomed Brown into his home. Once again, Brady offered up a similar explanation for doing so.

"He’s just getting settled and l know he's looking for places," Brady said. "It's nice to have him around. It's a big transition for him moving across the state not knowing anyone. I'm just trying to be a good teammate and help somebody out."

5 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Antonio Brown lived with Tom Brady during his short time on the Patriots, and the receiver is once again pairing up with the quarterback in Tampa Bay. In New England, Brady opened up his home to Brown for him to get settled in while he moved to a new city.

While the news got plenty of attention, Brady downplayed the significance when asked about it.

"Anyone is welcome to stay over my house. I’ve had a lot of people over during the season and offseason," Brady said. “Teammates are important to me. That’s part of what makes football so special, the relationships you build with the guys you play with. This year is no different."

Now that the two are teammates again, Brady once again welcomed Brown into his home. Once again, Brady offered up a similar explanation for doing so.

"He’s just getting settled and l know he's looking for places," Brady said. "It's nice to have him around. It's a big transition for him moving across the state not knowing anyone. I'm just trying to be a good teammate and help somebody out."

I wonder what Brady would say now

On 1/2/2022 at 4:35 PM, IndianaJet said:

Gronk is also close to some contract incentives.  See story here: https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/agents-take-inside-the-2021-performance-bonuses-of-20-notable-players-including-tom-brady-and-stefon-diggs/

I wonder if he was getting upset that Gronk was getting a lot of targets instead of him  

So as I suspected on Sunday...he was pissed Gronk was getting the targets in the 1st half, when he had incentives on the line.

• Upvote 2

If what AB said it true about them trying to force him to play with a substantial ankle injury or be cut during the game then this could be a huge story. They might just be covering up how sh*tty nfl teams are regarding forcing guys who shouldn’t be playing out there. They inject guys with shots to lessen the pain while further injuring themselves. It sounds like he should have been put on IR, but they knew they could pin it all on “mental health” and treat him like sh*t.   If this is true then AB has every right to blow up the Bucs organization.  Sounds like a hero in my book

• Upvote 1

Cindy is still a d1ckhead

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, RedBeardedSavage said:

Gronk isn't a headache and AB is, that's why he got paid less.

And he proved them right.

They took a chance on him after

• SA allegations
  • Refused to play with a new helmet 
  • rumored to have threatened to hit Mike Mayock

They got a SB championship out of it, so you can't hate the Bucs gamble too much. 

But AB was always gonna AB, that's just who he is at this point. 

Damn shame. Great player. 

And I forgot the faked Vaccination card

He was less productive for them than Scott Miller last year. Even in the playoffs he did basically nothing. I think saying they "got a SB out of acquiring him" is pretty generous. He rode their coattails to one and he seems more likely to cost them one this year.