Jump to content

Antonio Brown continues to go scorched earth (again).


Mogglez
 Share

Recommended Posts

What a psycho.

It’s a damning indictment of Brady and the Bucs organisation that they were willing to appease this trash.

And also the state of those bootlickers who are nodding along and just agree with everything he says. He asked who’s better. Mike Evans and Chris Godwin for two are better.

  • Upvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, CSNY said:

Not because Arians said so al all. Having substantially hurt my ankle multiple times to the point of it turning purple , swelling up so I couldn’t get a shoe on and having to use crutches to get around to me if you’re hurt that bad you can’t go bouncing around on your feet and on a substantially hurt ankle. Also given Browns past transgressions just because he said it doesn’t make it true either. To me he came up with the story after he realized that running out on his teammates and looking pretty spry doing it wasn’t a really good look with someone who substantially hurt their ankle

Were you injected with highly powerful pain meds? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, BurntDice said:

If what AB said it true about them trying to force him to play with a substantial ankle injury or be cut during the game then this could be a huge story. They might just be covering up how sh*tty nfl teams are regarding forcing guys who shouldn’t be playing out there. They inject guys with shots to lessen the pain while further injuring themselves. It sounds like he should have been put on IR, but they knew they could pin it all on “mental health” and treat him like sh*t.   If this is true then AB has every right to blow up the Bucs organization.  Sounds like a hero in my book

Yeah, he looked like he needed ankle surgery when he was doing jumping jacks on his exit from the stadium.  And really backs up the story that he wanted more targets.

Also, he made the same claims about the Steelers and Tomlin trying to force him to play a game where he walked out of in Pitt.  He claimed that they were forcing him to play while injured.  Sound familiar? 

Always someone elses fault, hes always the victim

  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, UntouchableCrew said:

Brady, Arians, and the Bucs have already spoken. They aren't being silent.

They think he needs help for his obvious mental illness.

Brady is the only player in that group. He’s not hurt and doesn’t need to be injected with pain meds whereas many others are and NOT specifically the Bucs 

furthermore Arians claimed right after the game he was no longer with the team which was a bald faced lie 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, UntouchableCrew said:

Brady, Arians, and the Bucs have already spoken. They aren't being silent.

They think he needs help for his obvious mental illness.

…and you should have read my post directly above the one you responded to 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Xtina said:

Brady is the only player in that group. He’s not hurt and doesn’t need to be injected with pain meds whereas many others are and NOT specifically the Bucs 

furthermore Arians claimed right after the game he was no longer with the team which was a bald faced lie 

Dude, “players” as in stakeholders not football players literally.

Arians stated he was done with the team, which he clearly was even if they didn’t cut him.

Honestly honestly anyone defending AB at this point isn’t worth engaging with. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’m looking forward to his HOF speech.   You know how hard it is to be a late draft pick and turn yourself into a generationally great NFL wide receiver?   Now try doing that with an alien probe up you butt and voices from beyond our universe sending you messages of impending doom.  
 

Mims can’t even figure out where to lineup and his own coaches don’t even talk to him. 
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/7/2022 at 6:15 PM, UntouchableCrew said:

Yeah, he definitely has more credibility than the other players involved.

The league that maintains cred by burning tapes, releasing some e-mails while claiming confidentiality on others that are loyal and settles black balling law suits for silence.  
 

The NFL is lucky that it takes an autopsy to prove their liability and most fans don’t care about the players 10 minutes after they retire.  

  • Post of the Week 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

How does the NFL not fine this piece of crap ? The Colin Kaepernick Saga . 

Really can’t fine him as he’s really done nothing illegal. He’s just quit on his team talked crap about some teammates and basically threw what’s left of his career in the trash. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Xtina said:

furthermore Arians claimed right after the game he was no longer with the team which was a bald faced lie 

You dont have to be released to no longer be with the team.  Once he left the field and made that scene it was over for him in Tampa.  They were doing their due diligence and going through the legal ramifications knowing AB was going to pull the he said/she said routine and his go to injury excuse, the same excuse he used in PITT

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Biggs said:

The league that maintains cred by burning tapes, releasing some e-mails while claiming confidentiality on others that are loyal and settles black balling law suits for silence.  
 

The NFL is lucky that it takes an autopsy to prove their liability and most fans don’t care about the players 10 minutes after they retire.  

Has the league even said anything? I’m taking about the Bucs, Arians, and Brady.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Biggs said:

I’m looking forward to his HOF speech.   You know how hard it is to be a late draft pick and turn yourself into a generationally great NFL wide receiver?   Now try doing that with an alien probe up you butt and voices from beyond our universe sending you messages of impending doom.  
 

Mims can’t even figure out where to lineup and his own coaches don’t even talk to him. 
 

He was a late draft pick because of what's unfolding now and what's unfolded throughout his career. He didnt go from Miami to Central Michigan for the weather.

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

Has the league even said anything? I’m taking about the Bucs, Arians, and Brady.

What can the league actually say and or do? At this point It’s a matter that’s only involving the Bucs and an ex player. Even if he tries to claim that the Bucs were negligent in miss diagnosing his injury it’s really still only between him and his former team and their medical staff. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

He was a late draft pick because of what's unfolding now and what's unfolded throughout his career. He didnt go from Miami to Central Michigan for the weather.

Stud HOF NFL career plus SB rings.   Took a brutal hit in the playoffs back in 09.  No doubt the guy has serious problems and should be out.   He’s still a HOF player and shouldn’t be kept out.  

There’s no reason he should have gotten a spot on any team after he walked on the Raiders.  The myth of the “character” guys on championship teams is a joke.
 

The hate he’s getting for being a mercenary when TB signed him to be a mercenary is all I’m objecting to.   The piling on when it’s clear he has issues just seems so typical of the NFL protecting the shield at the expense of guys who are actual worth watching.  
 

Im a fan of the game.  He was great.  Do we really need to be manipulated by the guys who cover up for the shield publicly flog him?   If he was a schizophrenic on the sidewalk talking crazy some people would give him some money or a sandwich.  Tampa Bay should be flogged for signing him not protected.  

  • Post of the Week 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Biggs said:

Stud HOF NFL career plus SB rings.   Took a brutal hit in the playoffs back in 09.  No doubt the guy has serious problems and should be out.   He’s still a HOF player and shouldn’t be kept out.  

There’s no reason he should have gotten a spot on any team after he walked on the Raiders.  The myth of the “character” guys on championship teams is a joke.
 

The hate he’s getting for being a mercenary when TB signed him to be a mercenary is all I’m objecting to.   The piling on when it’s clear he has issues just seems so typical of the NFL protecting the shield at the expense of guys who are actual worth watching.  
 

Im a fan of the game.  He was great.  Do we really need to be manipulated by the guys who cover up for the shield publicly flog him?   If he was a schizophrenic on the sidewalk talking crazy some people would give him some money or a sandwich.  Tampa Bay should be flogged for signing him not protected.  

I dont disagree with this at all other than us definitively knowing a single hit messed him up. Brown has been a problem child since HS. He got kicked out of his first college and ended up at Central Michigan. He was a converted QB. No doubt had a great career, but guys who cant handle any sort of coaching will always have challenges.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

I dont disagree with this at all other than us definitively knowing a single hit messed him up. Brown has been a problem child since HS. He got kicked out of his first college and ended up at Central Michigan. He was a converted QB. No doubt had a great career, but guys who cant handle any sort of coaching will always have challenges.

No doubt he has a lot of issues and you can bet they squeezed every bit of juice out of him and passed him along since high school.  He did have one moment of clarity.  What he said about Brady was spot on.

 

Quote

"Tom Brady is my friend, why? Because I'm a good football player," he said. "These guys call me to win a Super Bowl, not for the toilet bowl."

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, CSNY said:

What can the league actually say and or do? At this point It’s a matter that’s only involving the Bucs and an ex player. Even if he tries to claim that the Bucs were negligent in miss diagnosing his injury it’s really still only between him and his former team and their medical staff. 

I feel like you're arguing against a point I didn't make here.

My point is pretty simple -- there are folks in this thread taking AB's side based on stuff about his injury which I find to be amusing given the guy has negative credibility. He's a complete crazy and literally faked a vaccine card this season.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Biggs said:

I’m looking forward to his HOF speech.   You know how hard it is to be a late draft pick and turn yourself into a generationally great NFL wide receiver?   Now try doing that with an alien probe up you butt and voices from beyond our universe sending you messages of impending doom.  
 

Mims can’t even figure out where to lineup and his own coaches don’t even talk to him. 
 

AB was a great player. I would be very, very surprised if he made the HOF.

It took TO years and years and his numbers dwarf ABs. His antics will ultimately overshadow what he's accomplished as a player.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...