Antonio Brown continues to go scorched earth (again).

Mogglez

2 hours ago, Biggs said:

He did have one moment of clarity.  What he said about Brady was spot on.

So, who didnt know this?  Why would anyone be a friend of his if it weren't for being a good football player who could help the team?  Nothing shocking here

1 hour ago, UntouchableCrew said:

AB was a great player. I would be very, very surprised if he made the HOF.

It took TO years and years and his numbers dwarf ABs. His antics will ultimately overshadow what he's accomplished as a player.

TO should have been in earlier.  Brown actually has much better playoff numbers.  TO did have 5 all pro seasons to Browns 4.  Both are HOF worthy.  Brown also has a SB ring.  TO doesn’t.   Brown should be a lock based on his numbers along with actually being the best WR in the league for a few seasons. 

Namath and LT should have been banned based on antics.  There’s was covered up by the press before there was twitter.  

7 hours ago, Biggs said:

TO should have been in earlier.  Brown actually has much better playoff numbers.  TO did have 5 all pro seasons to Browns 4.  Both are HOF worthy.  Brown also has a SB ring.  TO doesn’t.   Brown should be a lock based on his numbers along with actually being the best WR in the league for a few seasons. 

Namath and LT should have been banned based on antics.  There’s was covered up by the press before there was twitter.  

Just telling you, he's not going to make it.

3 hours ago, UntouchableCrew said:

Just telling you, he's not going to make it.

Hes definitely better than some WRs in the hall currently in terms of ability.  After Megatron, he's probably the best receiver in the last decade (with Julio), and he has won a ring unlike the other guys.

He'd be a shoo in if the off the field stuff didn't happen.  That it has, might keep him out for awhile, but I do think he gets in eventually.

11 hours ago, Hael said:

Hes definitely better than some WRs in the hall currently in terms of ability.  After Megatron, he's probably the best receiver in the last decade (with Julio), and he has won a ring unlike the other guys.

He'd be a shoo in if the off the field stuff didn't happen.  That it has, might keep him out for awhile, but I do think he gets in eventually.

His total numbers are on the low end but he'd probably get in if not for the off field stuff.

My response was just pointing out the (to me) obvious -- he's absolutely not going to get in.

So the story from yesterday is that Brady refused to leave the game in 4th quarter with a big lead until he could complete a pass to Gronk so he could get Gronk his 1 million dollar bonus. So you can expect AB who has been complaining about everyone including Brady to be pretty miffed about it.