So apparently Saleh lost 25 lbs. during the ‘21 season

cimini_rich.png&w=160&h=160&scale=crop

Rich Cimini ESPN Staff Writer 

Robert Saleh said he has lost about 25 pounds this season, his first as a head coach. How'd that happen? Less time in the weight room and less eating, he said. "I gotta get that back," he said of the 25 pounds. The season "has not been smooth by any stretch of the imagination," he said, adding that he's encouraged by the progress late in the year. By taking over a losing franchise, he recognized that "the scars run pretty deep."😢

Too much stair running? We’re a deeply disturbed and traumatized organization and fan base? Lol

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, 92ShaunEllis92 said:
cimini_rich.png&w=160&h=160&scale=crop

Rich Cimini ESPN Staff Writer 

Robert Saleh said he has lost about 25 pounds this season, his first as a head coach. How'd that happen? Less time in the weight room and less eating, he said. "I gotta get that back," he said of the 25 pounds. The season "has not been smooth by any stretch of the imagination," he said, adding that he's encouraged by the progress late in the year. By taking over a losing franchise, he recognized that "the scars run pretty deep."😢

Too much stair running? We’re a deeply disturbed and traumatized organization and fan base? Lol

“Yo Coach, Holla at ya boy, I got you!”

-M. Becton 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

I called this months ago.

It was a thread where I brought up the difficulties of a head coach's job.

I said Saleh got skinny since he's been here, he didn't look all diesel anymore.

Same thing with US presidents. They always look like they've aged 20 years by the end of their first term

Politics! Politics! :-)

• Haha 3

41 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

Eh, fat coaches don't have much of a history of winning Super Bowls. Andy Reid finally got it done to represent for big guys everywhere but it's actually pretty rare.

Belli is not a slim man

Joking aside, that’s a lot.

Thus job comes with a lot of stressful crap to navigate. I tend to gain under stress when I work out less and eat like sh*t. Hope it’s not a hidden health issue for him.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Joking aside, that’s a lot.

Thus job comes with a lot of stressful crap to navigate. I tend to gain under stress when I work out less and eat like sh*t. Hope it’s not a hidden health issue for him.

It happens.

At the height of “Da pandemic,” I was doing the equivalent of 4 jobs from 5am-7:30ish pm 6/7 days per week March’20 -June’21 , aside from the race riots, SJW protests, and surge in crime/assaults in NYC that was simultaneously occurring. 

Tons of stress led me to losing 30 lbs. 

lol, such is life and still alive. What’s that saying ......doesn’t kill you makes you stronger? Lol 😆

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

You defo need your coaches like Andy Reed, these stick boys aren’t cutting it.

Fat Rex over thin Rex.

Not that I want to see it happen but expecting Andy to drop of a cardiac or stroke right on the sideline one of these days.

• Upvote 1