Jamison Crowder’s last game as a Jet

NYJets43

5 minutes ago, mrcoops said:

He was 25 when he signed here, he's 28 now after 3 years on the team.

I stand corrected, thank you. Did not know that.

5 minutes ago, mrcoops said:

I don't expect to see him back, unless he wants to take a vet minimum type deal as a depth piece.

Me either, I think he’s ready to go win something. Can’t blame him. Wouldn’t hate if he resigned but pretty sure this is the end. There just isn’t a lot of room there. You still need an X WR, then you have Davis #2 and Moore #3/#2, Berrios #4. Crowder would have to play as depth.

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, NYJets43 said:

He was a good Jet/FA pickup. Led the Jets in receptions every year he was here. 

Kind of feel a guy like this who wasted the prime of his career on these bad Jets teams. 

Agree he was a good Jet and a value pickup.

Now, about wasting time on the Jets……

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, NYJets43 said:

He was a good Jet/FA pickup. Led the Jets in receptions every year he was here. 

Kind of feel a guy like this who wasted the prime of his career on these bad Jets teams. 

I agree. Loved him as a late round prospect out of Duke and was GREAT WR compared to what we’ve had here at the position since 2012.

i appreciated his Jets tenure and he was one of the few watchable players on the Jets the last few years. 

Thank you Crowder, the best #82 on the Jets in my days of watching Jets football dating back to 1985. 

• Upvote 1

I won't miss him.  I know it's not the popular opinion around here, but he's very over rated on this board.

The guy has a costly drop every game, seems to always find a way to slip in his break causing a pick, and has zero YAC capabilities.

Moore and Berrios have surpassed him.  

Get me a number 1 in this draft bumping Moore, Davis, and Berrios into their proper slots, and we'll have a real set of wide outs.  

2 hours ago, OilfieldJet said:

Agree he was a good Jet and a value pickup.

Now, about wasting time on the Jets……

The amount of time Crowder wasted on the Jets pales in comparison to the amount of time that we have!

I have no sympathy for him in that regard.  At least he got paid for it! lol

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, rangerous said:

no complaints about but crowder but it's also not like he was a real difference maker.  he was the best receiver in a sea of bad ones.  and let's not forget he missed his fair share of games.

And was overpaid, the Mac Jets tax, $11 mill a year. 

Good on Crowder, great pro, always performed when on the field.  Stayed professional in a terrible culture.  Appreciate his contribution and wish him the best.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1